Why choose Pirelli van tyres?
Pirelli are a global company supplying high quality, premium tyres across the world. Investing 3% of revenues each year on research and development, Pirelli van tyres offer excellent grip and stability with low rolling resistance. The lower the rolling resistance the less energy is lost, giving lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The difference between an A-rated and G-rated tyre could be as much as six litres per 625 miles. Each Pirelli tyre responds to the road and the driver and resulting in improved vehicle performance and a smooth, comfortable ride.
How to buy Pirelli van tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your vehicle – and get you booked in at one of our 150+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new van tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your van tyres online: Enter your registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your vehicle
- Choose your local garage: With 150+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Pirelli van tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
We have a great range of Pirelli van tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- The Carrier Pirelli calls the Carrier its ‘high technology tyre;’ it was released only after it had passed extensive testing. It uses technology from other ultra-high-performance tyres such as the P Zero and Cinturato P7, but it places emphasis on two key factors that are extremely relevant for the van market: safety and total life cost. The Carrier range includes Summer, Winter, and all-season versions; they are all designed to be long-lasting, efficient and offer improved performance and comfort (compared to Pirelli’s older models).
- The Carrier Summer tyre is intended for use in the months when temperatures are higher than seven degrees centigrade while the Carrier Winter is designed to deal with colder, wetter conditions. Both are available in a selection of sizes, encompassing 14, 15, and 16-inch fitments.
- The Carrier All Season offers excellent braking and handling even in wet conditions, and the capacity to travel more miles. It also has reduced levels of tyre noise, lower risk of aquaplaning, higher mileage, and increased comfort levels. It is an industry leader in terms of safety on wet roads.
- The Pirelli Chrono Series 2 is a touring summer tyre designed for vans. It is an excellent choice for commercial vehicles that need to achieve good performance and remain safe even when carrying heavy loads. These tyres are reinforced and have a larger contact area that makes them more conducive to better braking and traction, lower emissions and more even wear.
- The Pirelli Chrono Winter is a premium touring winter tyre for vans. These tyres offer superb levels of grip on mud, wet, dry, snow and even ice. Further, they are quiet, aesthetically pleasing, and fuel-efficient.
- The Pirelli Chrono Four Seasons is a premium tyre for vans that provides balanced performance and durability all-year-round. Its tread is symmetrical and durable, offering excellent grip in all weather conditions. The Chrono can withstand heavy loads thanks to the steel belting, which guards against deformation. In addition, reduced rolling-resistance means better fuel consumption and reduced emissions.
Looking for advice on Pirelli tyres?
If you would like to book a free tyre check for your van, or you would like to make an appointment to replace your tyres, you can find the contact details for your nearest Protyre garage simply by entering your postcode in our search tool. Our tyre professionals are keen to help should you face any issues, and many of our garages can offer same-day tyre fitting. All of our garages are staffed by experienced and qualified fitters who will be able to answer any queries you might have on tyre-related matters.