How to buy Pirelli Van tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new car tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your van – and get you booked in at one of our 157 local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new car tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your car registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car
- Choose your local garage: With 157 Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ car tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Pirelli Van tyres at Protyre - Same Day Fitting Available
We have a great range of car tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- The Carrier Pirelli calls the Carrier its ‘high technology tyre;’ it was released only after it had passed extensive testing. It uses technology from other ultra-high-performance tyres such as the P Zero and Cinturato P7, but it places emphasis on two key factors that are extremely relevant for the van market: safety and total life cost. The Carrier range includes Summer, Winter, and all-season versions; they are all designed to be long-lasting, efficient and offer improved performance and comfort (compared to Pirelli’s older models).
- The Carrier Summer tyre is intended for use in the months when temperatures are higher than seven degrees centigrade while the Carrier Winter is designed to deal with colder, wetter conditions. Both are available in a selection of sizes, encompassing 14, 15, and 16-inch fitments.
- The Carrier All Season offers excellent braking and handling even in wet conditions, and the capacity to travel more miles. It also has reduced levels of tyre noise, lower risk of aquaplaning, higher mileage, and increased comfort levels. It is an industry leader in terms of safety on wet roads.
- The Pirelli Chrono Series 2 is a touring summer tyre designed for vans. It is an excellent choice for commercial vehicles that need to achieve good performance and remain safe even when carrying heavy loads. These tyres are reinforced and have a larger contact area that makes them more conducive to better braking and traction, lower emissions and more even wear.
- The Pirelli Chrono Winter is a premium touring winter tyre for vans. These tyres offer superb levels of grip on mud, wet, dry, snow and even ice. Further, they are quiet, aesthetically pleasing, and fuel-efficient.
- The Pirelli Chrono Four Seasons is a premium tyre for vans that provides balanced performance and durability all-year-round. Its tread is symmetrical and durable, offering excellent grip in all weather conditions. The Chrono can withstand heavy loads thanks to the steel belting, which guards against deformation. In addition, reduced rolling-resistance means better fuel consumption and reduced emissions.
Looking for advice on Pirelli Van tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.