Why choose Michelin van tyres?
The Michelin Tyre Company was incorporated in May 1905 and now not only produces tyres but is also involved in training and publishing. Michelin has a mission to enhance mobility by putting into practice its core values of respect for customers, respect for people, respect for shareholders, respect for the environment and respect for facts.
Michelin boasts that it is one of the most praised and respected tyre manufacturers in the industry. The company is one of the largest tyre manufacturers worldwide producing over 150 million tyres at 69 facilities, located in 18 countries. The manufacturer is dedicated to innovation; its tyres are known for their superb grip and impressive resistance to the highest of temperatures. For more than a century, Michelin has created over 3,500 tyre models, which in turn have been mounted on some of the most famous car brands.
Generally, tyres account for up to 20% of your vehicle’s fuel consumption so, if you want to get more miles per tank of fuel, you should choose tyres with a high fuel efficiency rating so that the energy lost when a tyre is moving is lower.
How to buy Michelin van tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your vehicle – and get you booked in at one of our 150+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new van tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your van tyres online: Enter your registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your vehicle
- Choose your local garage: With 150+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Michelin van tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
- Michelin Primacy 3 keeps the entire tread block surface area of the tyre in contact with the road due to a new patented tread design with auto-blocking sipes.
- Michelin Latitude Alpin LA2 A new generation formula of full silica-based rubber Helio Compound 3G, allows the MICHELIN® Latitude® Alpin® LA2 tire to remain flexible in low temperatures for better winter performance.
- Michelin Crossclimate Plus Combining the very best of summer and winter tyre technology, the Michelin CrossClimate Plus is a recently released tyre from Michelin that ensures that drivers have the best tyre performance in all weather conditions. The CrossClimate Plus offers outstanding traction on all roads in conditions that include snowy, wet and dry surfaces. Great for those who don’t have the time or economic means to change tyres in summer and winter, the Michelin CrossClimate Plus offers drivers the safety of a summer tyre complete with great braking distances on wet and dry roads thanks to an asymmetric tread pattern. The tyres also offer excellent mobility and safety in winter conditions that may include wet or slippery roads, through the use of innovatively textured sipes. Thanks to a more rigid belt construction, in addition to a new rubber compound, these tyres not only grip well but are capable of lasting a lot longer than their competitors, offering considerable savings on both fuel and replacement tyres over the lifespan of your vehicle.
Looking for advice on Michelin tyres?
Michelin van tyres in the UK are available from Protyre. Protyre is the local garage you can trust and is the UK’s fastest-growing supplier and fitter of tyres and automotive services. We are proud to be the TyreSafe retailer of the year for 2013-2020. Our tyre professionals fit over two million tyres each year through our 157 fast fit garages, as well as offering exclusive online prices.
For vans up to 3.5 tonnes, the law requires van tyres to have a minimum tread depth of 1.6mm in a continuous band around the central three-quarters of the tyre. To have your tyres checked by our tyre professional, simply book a free tyre check at any one of our centres. Our expert technicians will test and inspect for tread depth, pressure, wear and damage to ensure your tyres are safe and legal. If the tyre inspection exposes any issues, we will offer advice on the best course of action.