The Metzeler Cruisetec Motorcycle Tyre gives your cruiser unprecedented levels of grip even in wet conditions as well as outstanding stability and handling without sacrificing the consistent performance and structure you expect.
The Cruisetec can enhance machine handling thanks to a combination of sport-touring derived profiles and robust carcasses. They have a strong structural support still features the conformability of performance-oriented technological solutions. The Rear Tyres are dual compound with a high rate of Silica to promote fast warm-up and chemical grip on wet asphalt whilst the tread pattern design delivers increased mechanical grip. The new compound recipes are coupled with innovative structural elements whilst the combination of liquid polymers with the latest generation of plasticizers maximise footprint conformability. The innovative compounds and their layout on the rear tyre blend performance into tyre strength, required by the big motorcycles with plenty of torque. The Tyre is capable of effectively working with all generations of electronic rider aids. It’s compounds and structure are tuned to soften contact patch pulsations experienced, particularly with old ABS systems.
- Consistent performance throughout the ride
- Smooth and effortless riding
- Enhanced confidence and safety for the rider
- Dual-compound layout on Rears
- Handling preserved throughout the entire tyre lifespan
- Performance-orientated contour
- Great handling, line taking and holding
- Immediate response at all stages also in wet conditions
- Enjoy enhanced cornering grip
Select tyre size for your exact price:
There are 0 tyre sizes available
Select your tyre size below and click buy to add to basket.
Buy with confidence. Price is fully fitted including VAT.