Why choose Bridgestone motorcycle tyres?
If you have ever been to East Asia you will know that two wheels, motorised or not, are everywhere. After 70 years as tyre maker to the world’s most prolific motorcycle brands, Bridgestone’s expertise in motorcycle tyres is understandably hard to beat. They make a complete range of tyres for all sizes and types of bike and for all weather conditions and terrain.
All Bridgestone tyres are long lasting and made from high quality rubber and expertly finished. All Bridgestone tyres are ISO 50001 certified and recommended by industry experts across the globe. Bridgestone tyres are defined by three elements; safety, comfort and eco-friendliness. Every Bridgestone tyre produced is subjected to vigorous testing to ensure it is to the highest and safest standard possible.
How to buy Bridgestone motorcycle tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your motorcycle – and get you booked in at one of our 30+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your motorcycle tyres online: Use the manual registration search to find your bike tyre.
- Choose your local garage: With 30+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your motorcycle tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on over 1,000 motorcycle tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your motorcycle tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Bridgestone motorcycle tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
When it comes to motorcycle tyres, Bridgestone has a significant range, but perhaps their most popular and well-known are the Battlax series. The Battlax is Bridgestone’s premium brand of on-road motorcycle tyres and caters for everything from touring to racing and from small to large motorcycles.
- Bridgestone Battlax T31 The Battlax T31 features innovative pattern design and upgraded compound, superb wet grip performance, higher camber thrust, significantly improved handling and outstanding wear life.
- Bridgestone Battlax A41 The Battlax A41 adventure tyre offers improved grip in tricky conditions (courtesy of 3LC, innovative pattern design, upgraded contact patch, and groove positioning) and ensures long-lasting and consistent performance, whatever the conditions.
- Bridgestone Battlax S22 The Battlax S22 Sport uses new compound technology to offer great handling, excellent wet and dry performance, and superb cornering - all without sacrificing the wear life of the tyre.
- Bridgestone BattleCross X20 Together with the Battlax models, Bridgestone also offers BattleCross tyres for off-road bikes. These use advanced technology to ensure grip, speed, and control on any type of terrain.
- Bridgestone Battlecruise H50 Bridgestone also offers the Battlecruise range for American V-Twin Cruiser bikes. The Battlecruiser H50 offers 40% better treadwear than its closest competitor without sacrificing handling or comfort. It also offers improved grip thanks to the new rain grooves and larger contact patch.
Looking for advice on Bridgestone tyres?
When you buy Bridgestone motorcycle tyres online from Protyre, you benefit from being able to compare the many different models of tyre available. All tyres are not the same: they vary in chemical composition, internal structure, profile shape and tread design. Bikes intended for road sport have different characteristics from those used for commuting. Racetrack and off-roading make even more specialised demands, the first are often bald and quick wearing, the latter chunky with great grip on mud. The point is to choose the characteristics that support your own priorities. Even the same tyre designs in different sizes can result in changed characteristics. The exact same tyre can perform differently on other bikes, because of their weight and geometry as well as the riding styles of their owners.
All Protyre garages are staffed by qualified experts with a wealth of experience and our team is always on hand to help you choose the perfect tyre for your bike. Tyre checks and advice from our tyre professionals is always free and impartial. To find your nearest Protyre click the button below and simply enter your postcode into our online search function. You can then book a free tyre check online or send a query direct from our website.
Find My Protyre