Why choose Toyo car tyres?
Toyo invest in extensive research projects every year at The Technical Centre in Itami, Japan – one of the most advanced tyre development facilities in the world. Toyo's goal has always been to produce high quality tyres that offer outstanding road holding in all conditions, at all speeds with the minimum amount of noise and the maximum amount of life. In the UK, Toyo Tires have a range of tyres to fit anything from a supermini to a juggernaut and their Ultra-High Performance Proxes T1R is fast becoming the tyre of choice for those looking to change their standard wheel/tyre package for a larger aftermarket option.
Commercially, they are most successful in selling tyres for smaller road cars (such as Toyo tyres 195 65R15
) but also receive high-praise in the all-season and all-terrain categories. Their tyres are affordable and have a good reputation for grip and handling. In Japan especially, they are a popular choice for street racing. Popular road-legal track tyres include Toyo T1R tyres and the R888. Toyo also produce racing versions of many road tyres. Their competition interests include Super 7 motorsport and rally cross. Racing versions of their Open Country MT tyres have won the Baja 100, the FIA Cross Country Rally Championship and several stages of the Dakar Rally.
How to buy Toyo car tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your car and get you booked in at one of our 160+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your car registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car.
- Choose your local garage: With 160+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ car tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Toyo car tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
We have a great range of car tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- Toyo Proxes CF2 New Proxes CF2 has been created to take advantage of the latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee a high level of safety, durability, savings, and comfort. Proxes CF2 benefits from an improved tyre construction and a new full-silica tread compound. The new tyre has a longer tyre life, better wet performance and lower fuel consumption. Proxes CF2 is the choice for drivers looking for a high performing and safe tyre for medium and high-powered cars.
- Toyo Proxes R31A Delivers top quality performance with affordable technology at the right price. Utilises the latest Toyo technology to maximise safety, performance and fuel economy.
Features a non-directional tread pattern with wide circumferential grooves which provide low noise levels and excellent aquaplaning resistance. Siping of shoulder tread blocks on the tyre improve traction on low-grip sealed roads. Designed with a casing construction which provides excellent stability and sharp steering response.
- Toyo Proxes R40A The Proxes R40A is an original equipment 4x4 tyre designed specifically by Toyo Tires for the Mazda CX-3 Akari,
crossover sports utility vehicle. Available in tyre size 215/50R18 92V.
- Toyo Proxes T1R Designed for Sport Sedan and Coupe drivers who demand the best out of their performance tyres. The PROXES T1R has reached a new plateau of overall performance with uncompromising tyre to road contact ensuring precise vehicle braking, ride comfort and wear resistance.
Toyo also offer the NanoEnergy range, which is shipped as original equipment on most Mazdas and the Toyota Prius. Noteworthy examples are the NanoEnergy 3
and the J61
– a quiet rolling tyre that outperforms even the celebrated Pirelli Cinturato All Season for wet weather handling and fuel economy. Toyota collaborated with Toyo in the development of a restructured rubber for the NanoEnergy range.
Looking for advice on Toyo tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, book your vehicle in today for a free tyre safety check at a time and date to suit your schedule. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres, including checking the air pressure and tread depth, and talk you through any next steps.