Beyond 50% more laps and faster thanks to technologies from Endurance Competition
… and with MICHELIN Total Performance, more performances brought together
- Exceptional dry grip
- Improved dry lap time consistency
Distribution of two different compounds between the Exterior and Interior parts of the tread.
Exterior side: a “High Molecular Chain” elastomer of the right hardness for high grip; offering exceptional dry grip in tight bends.
Interior side: a more rigid elastomer for precise steering and driving control
Track Longevity 2.0® technology
- Slower wear of the outer shoulder
- Reinforced external shoulder
- For improved endurance / track longevity
- WET grip: Delay Aquaplaning
- Improve safety on WET road
- +20% deeper tread