Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
We recommend the Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 for winter driving. It replaces the Pilot Alpin 4 as an ultra-high-performance winter tyre for passenger cars. It offers complete confidence in the worst of winter conditions with excellent braking thanks to its new tread compound and driving precision. Its symmetrical and directional tread pattern optimises the Alpin 5's grip and traction.
It was the winner in the German Automobile Club's 2020 Winter Tyre Test and carries the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol which indicates that it meets all the required snow testing criteria. It performs exceptionally on dry, wet and snow-covered roads and offers high resistance to aquaplaning.
- EU rated D for fuel efficiency
- EU rated B for wet grip
- EU rated 70 dB for external noise
- New directional tread pattern for superior handling in dry and wet conditions as well as snow
- Central groove to protect against aquaplaning
- Innovative tread compound incorporating a new functional polymer
- Reinforced casing for sidewall protection
- Premium Touch design for a stylish look
Select tyre size for your exact price:
There are 0 tyre sizes available
Select your tyre size below and click buy to add to basket.
Buy with confidence. Price is fully fitted including VAT.