Why choose GT Radial car tyres?
Giti Tires has more than 65,000 points of sale across more than 130 countries around the world. With global development centres in Europe, America and Asia, GT Radial ensures state-of-the-art mid-range products made to a high quality. More than 600 engineers work to produce new, innovative technologies that provide quality, safety, and fuel efficiency in an array of conditions. Choose your GT Radial Tyre by selecting your size or by providing your vehicle registration number.
How to buy GT Radial car tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your car – and get you booked in at one of our 160+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your car registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car
- Choose your local garage: With 160+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1000+ tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
GT Radial car tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
We have a great range of GT Radial tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- GT Radial 4Seasons Ensures fast water evacuation, resistance to aquaplaning, and short braking distances on wet surfaces. For high speed stability and dry road comfort. Ensures excellent grip on snow and ice surfaces, for firm acceleration and short stopping distances. Provide fast steering response, excellent handling, and a “summer tyre” stability feeling.
- GT Radial Sport Active The new SportActive is specifically developed for high powered rear and front wheel drive premium cars, with superb traction, immediate steering response to give you the ultimate driving power and superb mileage.
- GT Radial Champiro Eco Excellent grip on wet and dry roads and maintains handling and braking properties at the highest level. Maintains air pressure over a longer period, delivers fuel efficiency with reduced CO2 emissions. Works as noise frequency disturbers and provide a silent ride.
- GT Radial Champiro 228 CHAMPIRO 228 combines fuel saving rolling resistance, premium driving comfort and highest safety standards for the demanding driver. Provides excellent grip on wet and dry roads and delivers high fuel efficiency by reducing the tyre rolling resistance. Decreases noise without compromising vehicle cornering performance.
Looking for advice on GT Radial car tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.