The Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 SSR (Self Supporting Runflat) has been designed for medium to luxury sized cars.
- The Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 SSR technology enables drivers with a sudden loss of tyre pressure to continue at a maximum speed of 50mph for no more than 50 miles.
- The tyre's design leads to exact handling and unrivalled handling.
- The Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 has pioneering 3 dimensional grooves to increase water dispersal and lower the chances of aquaplaning.
Continental SSR Tyres
SSR stands for SelfSupportingRunflat Tyre
The SSR principle:
Unlike conventional tyres, the SSR principle is based on a reinforced self-supporting sidewall. This prevents the inside of the tyre from getting pinched between the road and the rim and from slipping into the rim well in the event of a loss of inflation. The SSR's reinforced sidewall enables the car to continue on its way at a maximum speed of 80 km/h (50 mph) for up to 80 km (50 miles), depending on road conditions and vehicle weight.
SSR runflat tyres offer crucial advantages
- With SSR tyres you remain mobile in the event of a flat tyre. You can reach your destination or tyre service facility without the bother of having to replace a flat tyre with the spare tyre
- Compatible with standard rims
- Simple mounting
- Saves room and weight, and thus fuel, giving you as much as 3 cubic feet more cargo area.
Purchase 2 or 4 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in one transaction and claim reward(s):
- Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning.
- Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability.
- Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology enables onward travel so there's no need to carry a spare tyre.
- Trusted by leading car manufacturers; Audi A1/A6, BMW Series 3/5, Nissan Qashqai and VW Passat come equipped with ContiPremiumContact 2 from the factory.
- Engineered in Germany, Continental develops award-winning premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety.
- Hotel stay
- Spa break
- Family day out
Customers who purchase 2 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres will be eligible to claim one standard reward.
Customers who purchased 4 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres will be eligible to claim one premium reward, or two standard rewards.
Details of the rewards available, including terms specific to each venue, are detailed on the promotional website: www.continental-rewards.com
People trust us. We take huge pride in our service, consistently scoring 98% customer satisfaction with Trading Standards’ Motor Industry Codes of Practice. We have an Excellent 98% Service Rating on Feefo and have been awarded Tyresafe Retailer of the Year for the last four years.
|Wet grip grade
To check fitting information please select garage you want to use
Find a garage