Why choose GT Radial 4x4 tyres?
Giti Tires is now within the top 10 largest tyre manufacturers in the world, with more than 65,000 points of sale across more than 130 countries around the world. With global development centres in Europe, America and Asia, GT Radial ensures state-of-the-art mid-range products made to a high quality. More than 600 engineers work to produce new, innovative technologies that provide quality, safety, and fuel efficiency in an array of conditions.
GT Radial's 4x4 and SUV tyres are specifically designed for the needs of your SUV; weather you are looking for tyres for driving on the highway, going off-road, or something for your all-round needs, GT Radial will have the tyre for you. Thanks to their construction GT radial tyres offer superior cornering grip and excellent braking, allowing the driver to get excellent performance at a pocket-friendly price tag.
How to buy GT Radial 4x4 & SUV tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new car tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your 4x4 – and get you booked in at one of our 160+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new 4x4 tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your car tyres online: Enter your 4x4 registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your 4x4
- Choose your local garage: With 160+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ 4x4 tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your 4x4 tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
GT Radial 4x4 tyres at Protyre
We have a great range of GT Radial 4x4 tyres for sale. Here are some key options to look out for:
- GT Radial Maxmiler Winter WT2 A mid-range tyre that is suitable for winter by GT-Radial.
- GT Radial Maxmiler Pro Maxmiller Pro optimizes rolling resistance by a having flat contour design to ensure less tire deformation during rotation under heavy payload.
- GT Radial Savero The Savero SUV is GT Radial’s performance SUV tyre developed to meet the needs of drivers who seek good handling performance high levels of comfort and low noise levels. Wet handling and braking have been specially tuned to satisfy demands of modern SUVs.
- GT Radial Super Traveller 668 Wider shoulder design, four pattern grooves; Improve wear, good water depression, strong on wet and dry. Guarantee stability in high speed, make a comfortable riding feeling. Strengthen grip, wearable.
Looking for advice on GT Radial 4x4 tyres?
If you are not sure if your tyres need to be replaced, please book your vehicle in for a free tyre safety check. Our qualified fitters will be able to assess the condition of your tyres and talk you through the next steps.