Benefits of the Vanco TM 2:
- Up to 20% extra mileage
- Handling at a passenger car‘s level
- Excellent wet braking performance.
- Outstanding protection in wet road conditions
- Flexible application in city traffic and rough road conditions (e.g. construction sites)
Car-like handling with outstanding protection against aquaplaning.
Trusted by leading car manufacturers; Renault Trafic, VW Amarok and Fiat Ducato come equipped with Vanco 2 from the factory.
Engineered in Germany, Continental develops award-winning premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety.
The growing demand for short-distance transport of passengers and goods also leads to increased requirements so that the performance of modern day vans nears that of passenger cars.
Every fourth car – and almost every third van – in Europe are originally fitted with Continental tires. The results of various tests in the press and media plus the satisfaction and confidence of professional fleet customers testify the quality of the Vanco.
The VancoTM 2 is a class of its own. The familiar premium quality of its predecessor has been improved significantly. The Vanco 2 sets new benchmarks in the efficiency and performance criteria.
- Up tp to 20% extra mileage
- Perceptible car-orientated handling
- Excellent wet braking performance
- Outstanding protection against aquaplaning
- Especially robust construction