Why choose Continental 4x4 tyres?
Continental has developed a run-flat technology, known as SSR (Self-Supporting Runflat), specially designed for low-section tyres, also compatible with conventional rims which enables the driver to drive up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 mph in the event of a puncture. Many of the Continental 4x4 low-section tyres are available with SSR. Obviously, with SSR no spare wheel is necessary. Another innovation by Continental is the eContact tyre, which has been specifically designed for electric cars.
According to Continental, one in four cars made in Europe is originally equipped with Continental tyres thanks to their reputation for consistently delivering high-quality products.
Continental was founded in 1871 in Hanover, Germany and since then the manufacturer has worked towards bringing safety to the roads and motorways without compromising driving comfort or pleasure. Continental consistently develop their expertise in mobility, transport and processing.
How to buy Continental 4x4 tyres online with Protyre
It’s easy to find new car tyres and book a fitting date with Protyre. In just a few simple steps, we’ll help you order the right tyres for your car – and get you booked in at one of our 160+ local garages on a date that works for you. All it takes is a few minutes to buy your new car tyres online. Here’s how the process works:
- Find your 4x4 tyres online: Enter your registration and we’ll find the perfect new tyres for your car
- Choose your local garage: With 160+ Protyre garages in the UK, find your nearest to get your car tyres fitted
- Book a tyre fitting date: Pick your preferred date. We can even do same-day tyre fitting on 1,000+ car tyres
- 5-Star Service: Buy your car tyres online from us and you’ll also receive award-winning service
Continental 4x4 tyres at Protyre – Same Day Fitting Available
- Continental 4x4 Sport Contact is designed for high performance vehicles, a 4x4 tyre that also performs well at high road speeds. It's asymmetrical tread pattern with the compact outer shoulder area provides for cornering stability.
- Continental CrossContact ATR is a premium summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4 vehicles.
- Continental Conticrosscontact LX is a high performance tyre for on-road and general off-road use, with excellent handling and braking performance.
Looking for advice on Continental tyres?
Protyre.co.uk is unique in that we can provide same-day fitting in many instances via our network of fast-fit garages at times convenient to customers.
For a free tyre check appointment, our centres have experts at your disposal. Our expert technicians will check and inspect for tread depth, pressure, wear and damage to ensure your tyres are safe and legal. If the tyre inspection shows up any problems, we will offer advice on what can be done to correct the issue.