And the winner is...
And the winner is…
Congratulations to Sirita from Slough for being the winner of a fantastic iPad mini 4 in our prize draw, which was organised as part of a motoring survey we recently undertook.
Here she is pictured collecting her prize from Steve Lane (left) and Matt Ansell (right) during a visit her local Protyre centre, located on Ipswich Road on the Slough Trading Estate.
Thanks to Sirita and everyone else who completed the survey. We ran it because we were keen to hear your views about a few motoring issues.
Here are some of the results that the survey revealed:
• The top three reasons for MOT failures are tyres and wheels; steering and suspension; brakes.
• Almost a fifth rely on their local garage sending them an MOT reminder.
• 67% of people said they would never consider buying a driverless car.
• 59% said they would not feel comfortable sharing the road with driverless vehicles.
• 63% said they would not feel comfortable crossing the road they you knew driverless cars were around.
• 10% per cent think the minimum legal tread depth for tyres in the UK is 3mm – it’s actually 1.6mm, but we strongly recommend changing tyres before you get to that level!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive Protyre offers and our latest news