Pirelli SP Connect Promotion
Pirelli SP Connect Promotion (“Promotion”)
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) when entering the Promotion.
1. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions.
|Address||Moto Department, Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH and/or [email protected]|
|Claim Form||The form to be completed by the Participant to claim the Gift online at the Website|
|Claim Period||The period during which the Claim Form and Evidence must be received by Pirelli namely 2 May 2023 to 30 June 2023|
|Evidence||Proof of purchase which evidences the date of purchase and the fitting of the Tyres|
|Gift||Pirelli SP Connect Moto Bundle|
|Participating Dealer||Select dealers who can be found under the participating dealer locator tab from the campaign page [which can be found at Motorcycle tyre dealers and services | Pirelli|
|Promotion||Entry by the Participants during the Promotion Period to receive a free Gift|
|Promotion Period||The Promotion will commence on 2 May 2023 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30 June 2023|
|Supplier||Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH|
|Tyres||• A brand new fitted pair (one front and one rear) in a single transaction of any of the following Tyres Pirelli Diablo™ Supercorsa SP V4 • Diablo Rosso ™ IV Corsa • Diablo Rosso ™ IV • Angel ™ GT II • Scorpion ™ Trail II|
1. The promoter is Pirelli UK Tyres Limited Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH (“Pirelli”).
2. The Promotion will be open during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident in the Territory aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of Pirelli, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion or any group company of Pirelli are not eligible to enter.
5. The Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller). Each Participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
6. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in the same transaction from the same retailer. Tyres purchased without fitting do not qualify for this promotion.
7. A Participant who purchases and has fitted in a single transaction the Tyres within the Promotion Period will be entitled to enter the Promotion and claim a Gift.
8. Entries will only be accepted for Tyres purchased at a Participating Dealer.
9. To claim a Gift, a Participant must comply with paragraph 7 above and then complete the relevant Claim Form and submit it along with the Evidence to the Address during the Claim Period.
10. Evidence or receipts that do not show the Tyres being purchased in a single transaction will not be accepted and any failure by the Participant to provide the Evidence will invalidate the entry.
11. Entries received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
12. Any documents submitted in support of an entry shall not be returned to the Participant.
13. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
14. An entry into the Promotion must be made by the Participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
Receipt of the Gift
15. Provided the entry has been received within the Claim Period and it complies with paragraph 7 above, Pirelli will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery of the Gift is made within twenty-eight (28) days of receipt of the Claim Form and the Evidence (whichever is the later).
16. Delivery of the Gift will be to the address provided by the Participant.
17. The Gift is subject to availability, subject to change and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Pirelli reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the Gift.
18. The Gift is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. Pirelli reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time before the end of the Promotion Period.
21. Pirelli reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
22. Pirelli will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Pirelli’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirelli, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or death or personal injury caused as a result of Pirelli’s negligence. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.
24. The Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
25. The Promotion is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.