Pirelli Autumn 2021 Love2Shop Voucher Promotion
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions
”) when entering the Campaign.
- The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions.
||The Campaign will commence on 1st September 2021 and shall close at 11.59PM (GMT) on 31st October 2021. Claimants have until 11.59PM (GMT) on 8th November 2021 to submit their claim
||The Promotion and the Prize Draw
||10th September 2021, 17th September 2021, 24th September 2021, 1st October 2021, 8th October 2021, 15th October 2021, 22nd October 2021, 29th October 2021, 9th March 2021,
£10 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 17” and below) are purchased in one transaction
£20 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 18”) are purchased in one transaction (please consult your car manual for recommended tyre size)
£30 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 19” or above) are purchased in one transaction (please consult your car manual for recommended tyre size)
||FITBIT Versa 2
||Pirelli Tyres Ltd
||Entry by Participants who register for the Promotion into a free prize draw to win one of the three Prizes on each of the Draw Dates
Entry by the Participants during the Promotion Period to receive a free Gift
Applies only to purchases made via a Micheldever or Protyre centre or via protyre.co.uk during the period 1st September – 31st October 2021, inclusive
- The promoter is Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH (“Pirelli”).
- The Campaign will be open during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted.
- To be eligible to participate in the Campaign you must be a resident in the Territory aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
- Employees or agents of Pirelli, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to the Campaign or any group company of Pirelli are not eligible to enter.
- The Campaign is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller). Each Participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
Receipt of the Gift
- To enter the Campaign, Participants must complete and submit the registration form via the Website ( www.protyre.co.uk/claimwithpirelli ) during the Promotion Period.
- An entry into the Campaign must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- Provided the entry has been received within the Promotion Period, Pirelli will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery of the Gift is made within twenty-eight (28) days of the submission of the entry.
- Delivery of the Gift will be to the email address provided by the Participant.
- The Gift is subject to availability, subject to change and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Pirelli reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the Gift.
- The Gift is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Three eligible Participants will be chosen by random draw on each of the Draw Dates to win the Prize (the “Winners”).
- The Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided) and they must provide a postal address to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to Pirelli within seven (7) days of being notified by Pirelli, then the Prize will be forfeited and Pirelli will be entitled to select a replacement winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize will be sent to the Winner by post.
- The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
- The Prize is supplied by the Supplier and is subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Pirelli reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Pirelli’s reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
20. Pirelli reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time before the end of the Promotion Period.
21. The decision of Pirelli regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
22. The Winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Pirelli within 14 of days after the Draw Date.
23. Pirelli reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
24. Pirelli reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
25. Pirelli reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
26. Pirelli will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Pirelli’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirelli, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Campaign. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or death or personal injury caused as a result of Pirelli’s negligence. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.[Control]
28. The Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
29. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
30. The Campaign is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.