Pirelli 'Angel' Promotion Terms & Conditions
Pirelli Angel Tyre Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions.
||Moto Department, Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
||The form to be completed by the Participant to claim the Gift online at the Website.
||The period during which the Claim Form and Evidence must be received by Pirelli namely 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020
||Proof of purchase which evidences the date of purchase of the Tyres
||Amazon vouchers up to the value of £30 – dependent on Tyres Purchased
- Angel GTII = £30 Amazon Voucher
- Angel GT = £20 Amazon Voucher
- Angel ST = £10 Amazon Voucher
||Select dealers who can be found under the participating dealer locator tab from the campaign page which can be found at https://www.pirelli.com/tyres/en-gb/motorcycle/promo/re-bootyour-summer.
||Entry by the Participants during the Promotion Period to receive a free Gift
||The Promotion will commence on 1 July 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30 September 2020
||Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH
||A brand new pair (one front and one rear) of any of the following (fitted) tyres:
- Pirelli Angel GT II
- Pirelli Angel GT
- Pirelli Angel ST
2. The promoter is Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH (“Pirelli”).
3. The Promotion will be open during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted.
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident in the Territory aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
5. Employees or agents of Pirelli, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion or any group company of Pirelli are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller). Each Participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
7. A Participant who purchases in a single transaction the Tyres within the Promotion Period will be entitled to enter claim a Gift.
8. Entries will only be accepted for Tyres purchased at a Participating Dealer.
9. To claim a Gift, a Participant must comply with paragraph 7 above and then complete the relevant Claim Form and submit it along with the Evidence to the Address during the Claim Period.
10. Evidence or receipts that do not show the Tyres being purchased in a single transaction will not be accepted and any failure by the Participant to provide the Evidence will invalidate the entry.
11. Entries received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
12. Any documents submitted in support of an entry shall not be returned to the Participant.
13. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
14. An entry into the Promotion must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
Receipt of the Gift
15. Provided the entry has been received within the Claim Period and it complies with paragraph 7 above, Pirelli will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery of the Gift is made within twenty-eight (28) days of receipt of the Claim Form and the Evidence (whichever is the later).
16. Delivery of the Gift will be to the address provided by the Participant.
17. The Gift is subject to availability, subject to change and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Pirelli reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the Gift.
18. The Gift is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
19. The Gift must be cashed by the Participant within 6 months. After this time the Gift may not be valid, no replacements Gifts will be sent out
Privacy and Data Protection
21. Pirelli reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time before the end of the Promotion Period.
22. Pirelli reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
23. Pirelli will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including
Territory United Kingdom
Tyres A brand new pair (one front and one rear) of any of the following (fitted) tyres: Pirelli Angel GT II, Pirelli Angel GT, Pirelli Angel ST
but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Pirelli’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirelli, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or death or personal injury caused as a result of Pirelli’s negligence. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.
25. The Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
26. The Promotion is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.