Buy Michelin Motorcycle Tyres and Claim up to £30 back - Terms & Conditions
Michelin “Fitting Campaign” Sell-Out Promotion (Promotion)
1. The Michelin “Fitting Campaign” Promotion is open to all retail consumers who are UK residents, except employees
of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this Promotion.
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other
requirements set out in the promotional material. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a rebate to
anyone in breach of these terms.
3. Internet access required. Purchase necessary and copy of purchase invoice required. To qualify for the Promotion
and to receive a £30 Michelin rebate claimants must purchase a pair of Michelin tyres listed in section 4 in one
transaction between 1
st March 2023 and 30
th April 2023 from a participating dealer which must be fitted to a
motorcycle by that same dealer. Promotion limited to one claim per motorcycle and online tyre purchases are not
eligible for this Promotion.
4. Eligible tyres
MICHELIN Power Slick 2, MICHELIN Power Cup 2, MICHELIN Power 5, MICHELIN Power GP, MICHELIN Road 6
GT, MICHELIN Road 6, MICHELIN Anakee Adventure, MICHELIN Commander III (all types) and MICHELIN
Scorcher (all types)
5. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at motorcycleoffers.michelin.co.uk. If claimants are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this
6. To claim the Michelin rebate, claimants are required to by no later than midnight on 31st May 2023: (i) register their
claim on https://motorcycle-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/fitmentcampaign2023 (Website); and (ii) upload on the
Website a clear and legible purchase invoice highlighting the tyres purchased and by clicking “start your claim” and
enter their bank account details directly on the Website. It is recommended that claimants keep a copy of their
purchase invoice for their records.
7. The purchase invoice must legibly include: (i) the claimant’s name, (ii) the tyre details; and (iii) a visible invoice
number. A cash register ticket or credit card receipt is not sufficient to make a claim.
8. Closing date for receipt of claims is 31st May 2023, claims received after this date will not be processed.
9. By participating in this Promotion, claimants will submit personal data on the Website to a third party (namely Multi
Resource Marketing (MRM)) who will process the rebate and to check the identity of claimant (where applicable).
Claimants will receive the Michelin branded products or the rebate by bank transfer within two weeks of submitting
their claim in accordance with the process set out in section 6.
10. Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion will be collected by MRM only insofar as required for
fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the rebate. Please see further details in the privacy statement set out below.
11. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other Michelin offer. The Promoter reserves the right to:
(i) discard illegible purchase invoices; and (ii) to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible
or liable to compensate claimants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as
a result of taking up the rebate except where it is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or
distributors or that of their employees. Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for registrations not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical
malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the rebate offer with an alternative offer of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary
to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
16. This Promotion is governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC of Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
18. Claim related queries must be sent to MRM via MRM, Barberton House, Farndon Road, Market Harborough, LE16
9NR with the reference “Which rider will you be today?” or on 0300 303 3585
Michelin Tyre plc (the “Promoter”) acts as a Data Controller for this Promotion. Personal data collected for the purpose of
administering this Promotion is being collected by Multi Resource Marketing (MRM) for and on behalf of the Promoter solely to
issue the Promotional rebate and to check the information you have provided to us. Such data will only be shared with us to the
extent required pursuant to the administration of the Promotion. You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing
[email protected]. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing
of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data
or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICO’s website www.ico.org.uk. If
you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see
https://www.michelin.co.uk/privacy-policy for further details.
MRM will process your data based on the Promotion terms and conditions. The Promoter will only retain claimants’ information
for up to six months following the last receipt of a rebate. MRM may hold personal data for six year for accounting purposes The
collection of claimants' personal data is mandatory to participate in this Promotion. Any claimant exercising their right to have
their personal data deleted before the end of the Promotion will therefore be deemed to have waived their participation insofar as
it will no longer be possible to reimburse them