Metzeler ‘Chequeback’ Promotion (“Promotion”)
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) when entering
1. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions.
Address Moto Department, Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
The form to be completed by the Participant to claim the Gift either online at the Website or in hard copy, a copy of which can be obtained from the dealer directly, by downloading it from the Website.
The Promotion and the Prize Draw
The period during which the Claim Form and Evidence must be received by Metzeler namely 1 April 2019 to 14 July 2019
15 July 2019
Proof of purchase which evidences the date of purchase of the Tyres
Metzeler Cheque = £30.00
A Custom Metzeler Helmet
Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH
Entry by the Participants into a free prize draw during the Promotion
Period to win the Prize
Entry by the Participants during the Promotion Period to receive a free Gift
The Promotion will commence on 1 April 2019 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30 June 2019
A brand new pair (one front and one rear) of any of the following (fitted) tyres: Metzeler Racetec RR K3, Metzeler Sportec M7RR, Metzeler Roadtec 01 & Metzeler Tourance Next
2. The promoter is Pirelli UK Tyres Limited (trading as Metzeler), Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH (“Pirelli”). Promotion Period
3. The Promotion will be open during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted. Eligibility
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident in the Territory aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
5. Employees or agents of Pirelli, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion or any group company of Pirelli are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller). Each Participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
7. A Participant who purchases in a single transaction the Tyres within the Promotion Period will be entitled to enter claim a Gift.
8. To claim a Gift, a Participant must comply with paragraph clause 7 above and then complete the relevant Claim Form and submit it along with the Evidence to the Address during the Claim Period. 9. Evidence or receipts that do not show the Tyres being purchased in a single transaction will not be accepted and any failure by the Participant to provide the Evidence will invalidate the entry.
10. Entries received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
11. Any documents submitted in support of an entry shall not be returned to the Participant.
12. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
13. An entry into the Promotion must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Receipt of the Gift
14. Provided the entry has been received within the Claim Period, Pirelli will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery of the Gift is made within twenty-eight (28) days of the submission of the entry.
15. Delivery of the Gift will be to the address provided by the Participant.
16. The Gift is subject to availability, subject to change and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Pirelli reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the Gift. 17. The Gift is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
18. The Gift must be cashed by the Participant within 6 months. After this time the Gift may not be valid, no replacements Gifts will be sent out Prize Draw
19. One eligible Participant will be chosen by random draw on the Draw Date to win the Prize (the “Winner”).
20. The Winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided) and they must provide a postal address to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to Pirelli within seven (7) days of being notified by Pirelli, then the Prize will be forfeited and Pirelli will be entitled to select a replacement winner in accordance with the process described above.
21. The Prize will be sent to the Winner by post or email.
22. The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
23. The Prize is supplied by the Supplier and is subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions.
A brand new pair (one front and one rear) of any of the following (fitted) tyres: Metzeler Racetec RR K3, Metzeler Sportec M7RR, Metzeler Roadtec 01 & Metzeler Tourance Next Website
24. Pirelli reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Pirelli’s reasonable control makes it necessary to do so. Privacy and Data Protection
26. Pirelli reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time before the end of the Promotion Period.
27. Pirelli reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
28. Pirelli will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Pirelli’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirelli, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or death or personal injury caused as a result of Pirelli’s negligence. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.
30. The Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
31. The Promotion is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.