Dunlop Motorcyle Tyres - "Mission: Grip" - Terms & Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions
”) when entering the Campaign.
1. The promotional campaign denominated "Mission: Grip" (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign") is a marketing action developed and implemented by Goodyear Dunlop Tyres Operations S.A. with its registered office in Avenue Gordon Smith, L-7750 Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under the number B71.219 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser"), aimed to increase the purchase of Dunlop branded Motorcycle Tyres in the patterns defined in Attachment 1 to these Rules and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Tyres").
2. Implementation of the Campaign is supported and administered by PRO DUCT by Business Friends sp. z.o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Jankowska 10 (02-129 Warsaw, Poland) entered into Polish register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000004049 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
3. The Campaign is aiming to reward Participants fulfilling all conditions defined herein for the purchase of Tyres jointly with their fitment services, during the Term of Campaign, directly from points of sale defined in Attachment 2 to these Rules and Conditions (hereinafter referred to jointly as "Partners" or individually as "Partner").
4. These Rules and Conditions are published on the Campaign’s site maintained under the following website: www.dunlopmotorewards.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) during entire Term of Campaign.
5. This Campaign is not and should not be, in no case, considered as a game of chance.
Conditions of participation in the Campaign
To Qualify, participants must purchase a set of tyres (A Front and Rear tyre)
- RoadSmart III
- SportSmart MK3
- SportSmart TT
- Trailmax Meridian
- American Elite
- D212 GP Racer
1. The Campaign has been designed only and exclusively for consumers (i.e. individuals purchasing Tyres jointly with fitment services beyond their professional or business activity) residing in United Kingdom who fulfilled all the below mentioned conditions during the Term of Campaign:
- Register their participation in the Campaign on the Site by accepting these Rules and Conditions and by submitting relevant application (i.e. completing all mandatory fields on the Site and clicking on a link in the e-mail received from the Organiser resulting in completion of the registration process).
- Properly registered on the Site purchase of Tyres jointly with their fitment services in accordance with § 4 of these Rules and Conditions; hereinafter referred to jointly as “Participants” or individually as “Participant”.
2. The Campaign may not be joined by the Organiser’s personnel, members of their families and personnel of other entities participating in the development and implementation of the Campaign commissioned by the Organiser, nor persons having permanent working relationship with such entities on nonemployment contract basis.
3. The Campaign may not be joined by any companies and individuals who purchase Tyres jointly with fitment services within the scope of their professional or business activity.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to decide on withdrawing the Participant the right to participate in the Campaign in case of violation of these Rules and Conditions, as well as in case of conducting activities which damage or compromise the good name of the Organiser, its reputation or interests. The Organiser also reserves the right to decide on withdrawing Participants the right to participate in the Campaign in case of using by them incomplete or fake addresses, names or proof of purchase. In such case excluded Participants lose the right to receive any Reward. If the Reward has been already received by excluded Participants, the Organiser may require reimbursement of its equivalent directly from them.
Duration of the Campaign
1. The Campaign starts from 01st June 2020 and lasts until 31st July 2020
(hereinafter referred to as the “Term of Campaign”), which means that Rewards will be granted only for purchase of Tyres jointly with their fitment services within the above mentioned period by Participants fulfilling all conditions defined herein.
2. For the sake of this Campaign the date of purchase and fitment of Tyres is deemed the date indicated on the VAT invoices or receipts uploaded into the Site and confirming purchase and fitment of such Tyres by relevant Participants.
1. The Organiser undertakes to grant a Reward to Participants fulfilling all conditions indicated in these Rules and Conditions for purchase of Tyres jointly with their fitment services within the Term of Campaign directly from any Partner under the condition that the above mentioned purchase and fitment will be properly registered on the Site by 14.08.2020 in accordance with point 2 below and will be approved by the Administrator during the verification process.
2. In order to obtain the Reward, Participants are obliged to register on the Site the purchase and fitment of a set (one front and rear of same product name) of Tyres covered by the Campaign and – if it was not done during their registration on the Site - indicate their bank account together with relevant sort code (i.e. IBAN and SWIFT/BIC number). During the purchase registration process Participants are obliged to upload onto the Site clear scans or photos of VAT invoices or receipts confirming purchase of Tyres and fitment services directly from selected Partners within the Term of Campaign (including information about tyre pattern, volume of purchased Tyres, type and year of production of a motorcycle fitted with such Tyres).
3. All scans and photos of VAT invoices or receipts uploaded into the Site by Participants will be verified and approved by the Administrator. The Administrator will not disclose neither to the Organiser nor to any of its affiliates any commercially sensitive information obtained from Participants (in particular information about prices of purchased Products and fitment services).
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse to grant a Reward to any Participant who has not properly registered purchase of Tyres and fitment services on the Site together with all required information by 14.08.2020 or to any Participant who returned to the Partner purchased Tyres after their registration on the Site.
5. Subject to the limitation indicated in point 6 below, Participants who purchased Tyres jointly with their fitment services from one of selected Partners during the Term of Campaign and duly registered such purchase and fitment on the Site within the timeframe indicated herein will be granted a reward in the amount of £30 for one set of Tyres (i.e. front and rear tyre of the same pattern) which have been duly registered on the Site and approved by the Administrator during the verification process (hereinafter referred to as the “Reward”).
6. Each Participant can be granted only one Reward within entire Term of Campaign.
Announcement of the Campaign’s results and payment of Rewards
1. Verification process of completion by Participants of all eligibility criteria authorizing them to obtain Rewards shall be performed by the Administrator by 31st August 2020 at the latest. All Participants will be notified within 14 days counted from completion of the verification process indicated in point 1 above about their Campaign’s result by an e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by them during the registration process on the Site.
2. Rewards will be paid directly by the Administrator to Participants within 40 days counted from completion of the verification process indicated in point 1 above. Rewards will be paid directly to bank account indicated by each Participant during the registration process on the Site.
1. Participants have the right to raise complaints concerning the Campaign.
2. Participants are obliged to submit any complaints directly to the Organiser in writing by registered mail or by courier or by e-mail correspondence within 30 days from the date of reception of information on any irregularities related to the Campaign. Any complaints received by the Organiser after the abovementioned period will not be considered by the Organiser. Complaints made by registered mail or by courier shall be sent to the following address of the Organiser: Goodyear Dunlop Tyres Operations S.A., Motorcycle Marketing Department, Avenue Gordon Smith, L-7750 Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg. Complaints made by e-mail correspondence shall be sent to the following e-mail address of the Organiser: [email protected]
3. Decision on the acceptance or rejection of the complaint belongs to the Organiser who will inform in writing the Participant submitting the complaint, within 30 days from its receipt, about his final decision.
Subject to different provision of point 2 above, any other communication between Participants, the Administrator and the Organiser shall be done through the Site or via e-mail correspondence sent to the following e-mail address of the Administrator: [email protected]
or to the following e-mail address of the Organiser: [email protected]
Personal data of Participants
These Rules and Conditions are binding for all parties participating in the Campaign. The Rules and Conditions set forth Campaign’s principles, Campaign’s eligibility criteria, rights and obligations of the Organiser, the Administrator and Participants.