Continental Tyres - Protyre 17th June to 30th of June Tour de France Terms and Conditions
UK only. Aged 17+. Ends 30.06.23. Full terms available.
POS (Short) Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions: UK only.
Aged 17+. The promotion runs from 17.06.23 to 30.06.23. Protyre retail customers only, single transaction. The wheelspin game can only be played online. Proof of purchase of two new Continental tyres from participating Protyre centres or via the online store will be required to play and claim a prize. The promotion closes at midnight on 30.06.23. Full terms and conditions are available here: https://www.continentalwinners.com/uk/protyre/spintowinJune/terms-and-conditions
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom.
By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
Eligibility: Promotion open to Protyre retail customers only, residents in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
Purchase required: Minimum of two Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 17.06.23 to 30.06.23. Only purchases of new Continental tyres qualify. A list of participating centres is available at www.continentalwinners.com/uk/protyre/spintowinJune
The offer: Purchase two or more Continental tyres in one transaction for your chance to spin the wheel and win a cycling accessary or bike voucher prize.
A. After making a valid purchase, www.continentalwinners.com/uk/protyre/spintowinJune/tdf on the ‘Get started’ button.
B. Fill in all of the required fields and attach a proof of purchase before clicking on the ‘Spin to win’ button. Only one entry per valid purchase is allowed, and all entries must be made before midnight, 07.07.23.
C. If your details check out, you will be taken through to the wheel spin, which will land on either:
i. Tour de France promotional merchandise (sweatshirt/hoodie)
ii. Tour de France fan cap
iii. Continental water bottle
iv. Bicycle helmet
v. Family bike voucher
vi. Continental tyre protector covers (2 pack)
vii. Bicycle vouchers
viii. Not a winner
b. If you win, then you will receive an email to the address previously provided confirming your prize.
c. The Promoter will require 28 days to verify valid claims and fulfil the prizes thereafter.
5. No cash or other prize alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
7. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on UK Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)