Claim up to £100 if you buy 2 or more 18" & above Michelin tyres
1. The ‘Michelin High Performance Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the prepaid Visa card, and for identity checks should you need to contact the prepaid Visa card team with queries.
4. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN 18” or above car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 June and 31 July 2019.
5. The Promotion will issue a prepaid Visa card or direct bank transfer to the value of £30 for two, or £70 for four, 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £50 for two, or £100 for four, 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased
. Direct bank transfers and prepaid Visa cards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim. **(see table below)**
6. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk
or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 01908 228342
. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion in advance of your purchase.
7. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 August 2019.
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at http://offers.michelin.co.uk
and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
9. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
10. Please refer to the prepaid Visa card for full terms and conditions of its use.
11. The prepaid Visa cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The prepaid Visa cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Person Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (“Michelin”) acts as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing of prepaid visa cards, Michelin is a joint data controller with Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK Ltd (“Sodexo”). You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing legal. [email protected]
. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICO’s website www.ico.org.uk
. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy
for further details. Personal data collected is being collected by Sodexo (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid visa card or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and carry out security checks. Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.
** Please see table below for claim amounts **
||No. of Tyres
How to Claim:
Once you have had your tyres fitted and have received your invoice from Protyre, you are ready to claim. To claim, follow the instructions below:
- Visit http://offers.michelin.co.uk to begin your claim.
- Fill out the form and upload a clear and legible receipt which displays the tyres you purchased.
- An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
- Claims will be processed and distributed via a prepaid Visa card or direct bank transfer. within 28 days from receipt.
- Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 August 2019.