Buy Pirelli Tyres and Receive up to £60 in Love2Shop Vouchers -Terms & Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) when entering the Campaign.
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions.
|Promotion Period||The Campaign will commence on 1st July 2023 and shall close at 11.59PM (GMT) on 31st August 2023. Claimants have until 11.59PM (GMT) on 8th September 2023 to submit their claim|
|Gift||£10 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 17” and below) are purchased in one transaction or £20 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 18”) are purchased in one transaction (please consult your car manual for recommended tyre size) or £30 Love2Shop e-voucher for every two Pirelli car or 4 x 4 tyres (rim size 19” or above) are purchased in one transaction (please consult your car manual for recommended tyre size)|
|Prize Draw||Entry by Participants who register for the Promotion into a free prize draw to win one of the three Prizes on each of the Draw Dates|
|Promotion||Entry by the Participants during the Promotion Period to receive a free Gift Applies only to purchases made via a Micheldever or Protyre centre or via protyre.co.uk during the period 1st July 2023 – 31st August 2023, inclusive|
1. The promoter is Pirelli UK Tyres Limited, Derby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0BH (“Pirelli”).
2. The Campaign will be open during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Campaign you must be a resident in the Territory aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of Pirelli, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to the Campaign or any group company of Pirelli are not eligible to enter.
5. The Campaign is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller). Each Participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
6. To enter the Campaign, Participants must complete and submit the registration form via the Website during the Promotion Period.
7. An entry into the Campaign must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
Receipt of the Gift
8. Provided the entry has been received within the Promotion Period, Pirelli will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery of the Gift is made within twenty-eight (28) days of the submission of the entry.
9. Delivery of the Gift will be to the email address provided by the Participant.
10. The Gift is subject to availability, subject to change and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Pirelli reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the Gift.
11. The Gift is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
Privacy and Data Protection
13. Pirelli reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time before the end of the Promotion Period.
14. Pirelli reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
15. Pirelli will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Pirelli’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirelli, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Campaign. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or death or personal injury caused as a result of Pirelli’s negligence. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
18. The Campaign is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.