Buy 2 or more Michelin Tyres in one transaction and claim a Michelin TPMS – Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is open to all online retail customers of Protyre who are UK residents aged 18 and cover, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this offer, or trade customers including Protyre’s employees.
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the reward to anyone in breach of these terms.
3. By participating in this Promotion, personal data provided by claimants on the online claim form will be processed by a third party, Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK Ltd (Sodexo), to issue the TPMS system and the information given will be checked by Sodexo to confirm the identity of the claimant. Claimants can find out more about how their personal data will be used by viewing the privacy notice which is set out on the promotion’s specific claim form online at https://offers.michelin.co.uk
4. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for identity checks should you need to contact the Sodexo team with any queries.
5. Internet access required. Protyre online purchase necessary and copy of fitting invoice at a Protyre retail outlet required. To qualify for the promotion, claimants must purchase 2 or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 September 2018 and 30 September 2018. Multiple tyre orders for the same vehicle will not qualify for more than one TPMS in total.
6. The Promotion will reward the first 200 valid claims with a MICHELIN TPMS using the claim code “PR1”. The MICHELIN TPMS system will be sent within 28 days from receipt of claim.
7. Promotion only available at participating Protyre tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at https://offers.michelin.co.uk
or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 0845 266 9642. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion.
8. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 October 2018.
9. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://offers.michelin.co.uk
and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records.
10. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Entry forms that are incomplete, illegible or photocopied will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
12. No cash alternative will be offered.
13. This promotion shall apply to the first 200 claimants who claim the TPMS system. Once these have been allocated to claimants no further gifts will be provided. The Promoter reserves the right
to replace the MICHELIN TPMS system with an alternative offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
Claimants are required to refer to the TPMS system for instructions on use.
14. Claimants are required to comply with the fitting instructions that are supplied with the TPMS system and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect fitting of the prize to a vehicle. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate claimants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the MICHELIN TPMS offer except where it is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the offer where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
16. This offer is governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC of Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
18. Claim related queries must be sent to Sodexo by telephone 01908 228342 or in writing to Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6LD with the reference “MICHELIN PROTYRE TPMS OFFER”.