Cookie Regulations - Our policy
Cookies are small files stored on your computer or other devices by your browser in response to a request by our Site. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
1. Some cookies are required for the operation of our Site; for example, the shopping cart feature uses a cookie to identify you so as to ensure that the correct shopping cart is used.
2. Some cookies are used to allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us understand how visitors use our Site and to improve the way our Site works accordingly. It also enables us to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
3. Some cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and tailor our Site’s operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
4. Targeting cookies, which record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
1. Elavon provides payment processing services. You can read about Elavon's approach to privacy and security at https://www.elavon.com/privacy-pledge.html
2. Google Analytics provides us with analytics services. You can read about Google’s approach to privacy and security at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
3. Infinity Call Tracking. This is used to set dynamic phone numbers which help us identify how you found the Protyre website when you call us. This allows us to identify the source that you used to find the Protyre website and helps us control our advertising methods in the future.
4. We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
You can configure your browser to refuse all or some cookies. However, if you do this, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Except for cookies which are required for the operation of our Site, all cookies will expire after 30 days.