Wheels & Tyres Direct - Team Protyre, joined the Protyre network in 2018 and offer a large range of tyres, batteries, alloy wheels and exhausts. We also offer car servicing from our Beccles garage. We fit car, van and 4x4 tyres from an extensive range of manufacturers including; Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental, GT Radial, Falken and Sumitomo. We also offer a variety of mechanical services such as exhausts, batteries, suspension and wheel alignment. Tyres and car servicing can be purchased online with same day appointments available. Daren and his professional team of automotive experts look forward to welcoming you at our Beccles garage.
Car Servicing in Beccles
While an MOT may be a legal requirement in order to be safe on the road, this doesn't cover essential mechanical health checks and maintenance. To really ensure that your vehicle is safe and less likely to suffer any breakdown, regular servicing is vital. It is also a good way to make sure that your car holds its value when you come to sell it. For car servicing in Protyre Beccles, look no further than our professional technicians. We always use genuine parts and will do all we can to keep costs to a minimum.
We provide services for all vehicles and budgets. Our full service, oil service, interim service and major car servicing offerings represent the best car servicing in Protyre Beccles. Our interim service has a 27 point check and a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee on all parts. This looks at your engine and includes an oil and filter change. It also includes a top-up of anti-freeze, a steering check and an exhaust check.
Our Silver package gives complete peace of mind as to the roadworthiness of your vehicle and will help keep it in tip-top condition. A Silver service will check the fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes, brake pads, wheel bearings and suspension, driveshaft, joints, gaiters and boots amongst other things.
With 59 checks, our Gold package is our most comprehensive offering. It also includes replacement of air filters, pollen filter checks, fuel filter checks, battery level checks, brake disc and drum checks and tyre checks. This is a great option if you haven't had a service for a while or have just bought a second-hand car and want to get it checked.
Just get in touch today for all your car servicing needs. We're always happy to answer any questions you may have and advise on the best service option for your unique requirements.
Car MOT in Beccles
Car MOT in Beccles specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Beccles, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Tyres in Beccles
If you are searching for 'tyres in Beccles near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo
, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone
, or Pirelli
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Beccles garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check
? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Beccles
At Beccles, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Beccles carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Beccles
Beccles offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOTfor only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Beccles
- Beccles offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Beccles auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Beccles garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Beccles offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.