Tyreland Eastleigh was originally opened in 2008 before joining the Protyre network in 2011. The centre on Boyatt Wood Industrial Estate is located on the Goodwood Road and works closely with the Protyre centre on Woodside road to provide a complete service for motorists. The Tyreland Eastleigh centre provides a complete range of tyres for the car, van, 4x4 and SUV drivers from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Goodyear, Falken, Sumitomo and has a full range of economy tyres available from stock.
As well as fitting tyres Tyreland Eastleigh now undertake vehicle servicing and mechanical repairs as well as replacing brakes, batteries and exhausts. Tyreland Eastleigh has a state of the art laser wheel alignment system and equipment to fill tyres with nitrogen. Nigel and the team will be pleased to advise on the best tyres to meet your driving needs and purse.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Car Servicing, Eastleigh Goodwood Road
We all know that an MOT is vital in order to be safe on the road as well as a legal obligation, but it should be remembered it is only the minimum requirement. To really ensure your vehicle is safe and less likely to suffer any breakdown, regular servicing is absolutely essential. It is also a good way to make sure that your car holds its value when you come to sell it. For car servicing in Eastleigh, Goodwood Road, look no further than our professional technicians, who will always endeavour to keep costs down.
We offer services for all situations and budgets. Our full service, oil service, interim service and major car servicing offerings represent the best car servicing in Eastleigh, Goodwood Road. Our interim service
has a 27 point check and a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee on all parts. This looks at your engine and includes an oil and filter change. It also includes a top-up of anti-freeze, a steering check and an exhaust check.
Our Silver package
gives complete peace of mind as to the roadworthiness of your vehicle and will help keep it in tip-top condition. A Silver service will check the fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes, brake pads, wheel bearings and suspension, driveshaft, joints, gaiters and boots amongst other things.
With 59 checks, our Gold package
is our most comprehensive offering. It also includes replacement of air filters, pollen filter checks, fuel filter checks, battery level checks, brake disc and drum checks and tyre checks. This is a great option if you haven't had a service for a while or have just bought a second-hand car and want to get it checked.
Just get in touch today for all your car servicing needs. We're always happy to answer any questions you may have and advise on the best service option for your unique requirements.
Tyres in Eastleigh Goodwood Road
If you are searching for 'tyres in Eastleigh Goodwood Road near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Eastleigh Goodwood Road garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Eastleigh Goodwood Road
- Eastleigh Goodwood Road offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Eastleigh Goodwood Road auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Eastleigh Goodwood Road garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Eastleigh Goodwood Road offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Car Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Eastleigh Goodwood Road
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.