Tyre Exchange Teeside Stockton On Tees joined the Protyre family in June 2015, with the centre providing a comprehensive range of services for the motorist including MOT and servicing, as well as undertaking and fitting tyres for all the leading manufacturers including, Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Falken and GT Radial. The team will keep you motoring, undertaking servicing and diagnostics. The centre also fits and replaces brakes, batteries, exhausts and is pleased to work on suspensions. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car MOT available at Stockton on Tees
Tyre Exchange Stockton On Tees- Team Protyre offers best MOT, our professional technicians can offer a same day class 4 MOT for your vehicle and these can be booked by online. All vehicles over 3 years old must have a current MOT certificate and to find out when yours is due, you can either check your last certificate or simply use MOT checker online.
You can save on costs and avoid an extra trip to the garage by arranging for your MOT and car service to be carried out at the same time.
Car Servicing available at Stockton on Tees
Tyre Exchange Stockton On Tees- Team Protyre offers affordable and thorough car servicing, our qualifies mechanics who are always on hand to offer advice and answer any questions that you may have about your vehicle. We will recommend a service to suit you and your motoring needs and there are 3 different packages to choose from.
Our Bronze oil service is designed to suit the motorist who runs up a high mileage in a short space of time. Whilst Bronze is the basic service, in addition to the oil and filter change, it includes some 27 checks of your vehicle’s parts and systems. Your engine will be inspected and fluid levels topped up. The steering, exhaust system and battery will be checked along with an inspection of the tyres and a road test.
Protyre’s Silver service is an interim service and is recommended at between 6 and 12 months or between 6000 and 12,000 miles. Silver car servicing consists of all the benefits of the Bronze package and a total of 48 checks. These include a full brake inspection, alternator and charging system check, as well as testing of the lights, battery terminals and suspension.
Gold service provides a comprehensive set of checks and a full service of your vehicle. The Gold package includes all elements of Bronze and Silver, together with a host of other elements totalling a set of some 59 points checked. These include fuel and air filter replacement, renewal of pollen filters and a check of the brake assembly.
Protyre Stockton-On-Tees your local tyre experts
Your local Protyre Tyre Exchange team is on hand to help if you are searching for 'the best tyres in Stockton-on-Tees near me'. Our years of experience tell us that our customers want the ideal combination of quality service and tyre choice; something which we pride ourselves on delivering each and every time.
Our tyre professionals offer unrivalled levels of knowledge, ensuring that we can provide you with exactly the service you want and deserve. This applies whatever your budget and whatever service you need us to perform.
In our experience, motorists need a personalised approach to perfectly match their budget, vehicle and specific requirements. This is the reason why we always aim to treat each customer as an individual and offer such a wide range of tyres and services.
So, whether you are looking for premium, budget, mid-range or run-flat tyres, or just some advice on good practice or things to look out for, then our qualified fitters will be very happy to help. You can choose from our comprehensive range of tyres, including leading brands, such as; Pirelli, Falken, Sumitomo and Bridgestone, all at highly competitive prices. Alternatively, you may just want your current tyres rotated or checked. Whatever your needs, we're ready to help.
Our experienced fitters are the best in the business and are very happy to share their knowledge and expertise. This means that they are the ideal people to ask if you want to know more about cross-seasonal factors or whether it is time for a tyre change.
Our team members can also offer advice when it comes to the pressure of your tyres, the benefits of rotating them and the need to have the same type of tyre on each axle. They can help you to understand the figures displayed on the sidewalls of your tyres, making it easier for you to choose the right tyres for your vehicle in the future.
All of this expertise and advice can be vital in maintaining your tyres in tip-top condition and in keeping you and your family safe. The importance of having the right tyres on your vehicle cannot be underestimated. In addition to handling and safety issues, incorrectly fitted, damaged or overly worn tyres can impact on overall vehicle performance and fuel consumption.
If you need any help with your tyres, simply book an appointment for fitting or ask us for a free tyre check. You can also use our advanced online tyre finder tool to discover a range of tyre options for your vehicle and your individual requirements, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Stockton on Tees
- Stockton on Tees offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Stockton on Tees auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Stockton on Tees garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Stockton on Tees offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Motorcycle tyres, Motorcycle MOT, AirCon, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Stockton on Tees