Carl and the team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre known as Tyre and Auto Hayling joined the Protyre network in 2016. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Carl and the team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available. Book MOT and Servicing online now.
Car MOT available at Hayling Island
Tyre & Auto Hayling Island- Team Protyre offers best MOT test with competitive pricing and same day appointments where we can. As everyone is no doubt aware, an MOT is a legal requirement for vehicles over 3 years of age to be used on the road, but many aren't so aware of the sheer range of elements covered by MOTs today.
In addition, for added safety and peace of mind, a service is the best way to really be sure your car is safe and reliable, not just at the minimum standard required by law for an MOT.
We always recommend booking your MOT and car service at the same time. By doing this, we can do our best to ensure that your car passes its MOT first time, by highlighting any issues in your service that may cause you to fail an MOT. For your MOT in Tyre & Auto Hayling Island we offer competitive pricing and same day appointments where we can.
Car Servicing available at Hayling Island
If you want to access the best car servicing in Tyre & Auto Hayling Island- Team Protyre then our professional technicians are the people to speak to. They perform countless services throughout the year, using only genuine manufacturers' parts, all of which come with a full guarantee of twelve months or 12,000 miles. We have a service to suit everyone and we always do our best to keep costs down too. Our oil service, full service, interim service and major car servicing offerings represent excellent value for money.
Our interim oil service which includes a 27 point check and, again, a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee on all parts, is a great option. This looks at your engine and includes an oil and filter change. You'll also get a top-up of anti-freeze, a steering check and an exhaust check.
Our silver package thoroughly checks your vehicle and keeps it in great condition for an annual service. It includes 48 checks, covering the fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes, brake pads, wheel bearings and suspension, driveshaft, joints, gaiters and boots.
Our ultimate gold full service package is our most comprehensive offering, with no less than 59 checks. It also features replacement of air filters, pollen filter checks, fuel filter checks, battery level checks, brake disc or drum checks and tyre checks.
Tyres in Hayling Island
If you are searching for 'tyres in Hayling Island near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo
, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone
, or Pirelli
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Hayling Island garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check
? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Hayling Island
- Hayling Island offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Hayling Island auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Hayling Island garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Hayling Island offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as AirCon, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Hayling Island.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.