Our Maldon centre was formerly known as Supertyres and provides a comprehensive range of fast fit services for car, van and 4x4 drivers including tyres from all manufacturers such as Pirelli, MIchelin, Bridgestone, GT Radial and more. As well as providing tyre related services the Maldon branch offers servicing, diagnostics, batteries, brake replacements and exhausts. For those wanting to personalise their vehicle the centre sells refurbished wheels.
Car MOTs in Maldon Retail
Supertyres Maldon can often fit you in on the same day for your MOT, but it is a much better idea to book early. The reason is simple: if you get an MOT fail when your previous MOT is about to expire, your vehicle could be illegal to drive, leaving you stranded. If you book in a few weeks early, you are still legally allowed to drive away under your old MOT certificate and can book the repairs at a time that is convenient for you. We can even offer a free MOT retest if we complete the repair work for you. New certificates begin on the date the old one expires, so you don’t lose any weeks by taking the test a little early.
Please don’t fail your MOT because of tyre wear! Thousands do. Protyre are tyre specialists so drop in early and let us take a look for you. The same goes for simple components such as light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades.
Car Servicing in Maldon Retail
Servicing costs work out far less than the eventual costs of breakdown recovery and emergency repairs, if it’s planned in advance so you're not left without a vehicle, or stranded somewhere. Many of our customers choose to book a full service check at the same time as they book their annual MOT. However, if you cover a lot of miles or are planning a long journey it’s also sensible to have additional full or interim service checks at regular intervals to ensure piece of mind driving.
In an interim service, our professional technicians inspect your oil levels, filters and antifreeze, changing or topping up as required. They test your battery and check important components such as your alternator, brake pads and timing belt. Many of the things that could cause a breakdown or add to your MOT costs are included. If you book a full service, our expert mechanics will also run checks on your engine, brakes and radiator, amongst other things.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Other Services in Maldon Retail
- Maldon Retail offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Maldon Retail auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Maldon Retail garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Maldon Retail offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Motorcycle MOT, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Maldon Retail.