The team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre specialises in tyres for cars, vans, 4x4s and agricultural vehicles from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental, the centre also boasts a laser wheel allignment system. The team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car MOT available at Stoddart Tyres Pembroke
Stoddart Tyres Pembroke- Team Protyre offers best MOT including a class 4 MOT, our professional technicians can work with you to ensure that your vehicle meets all current requirements. All vehicles over three years old need a current MOT certificate, and everything from windscreen wipers and seatbelts to exhausts and registration plates are covered to confirm that your vehicle is safe to be on the road.
An MOT is vital in order to be safe on the road (not to mention avoiding a hefty fine and potentially invalidating your insurance), it is only the minimum requirement. To really ensure that your vehicle is not only safe but also in optimum condition and less likely to suffer any breakdown, regular servicing is also essential.
By booking your MOT and Car Service together, you can get your MOT for just £20! To book and take advantage of this offer, simply select your chosen service package and then add an MOT at checkout.
Car Servicing available at Stoddart Tyres Pembroke
Stoddart Tyres Pembroke- Team Protyre offers a full range of car services to suit all situations and budgets. For those who want peace of mind between annual services or who cover a lot of miles, we offer Bronze oil service which includes a 27 point check and a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee on all parts. This looks at your engine and includes an oil service and filter change. It also includes a top-up of anti-freeze, a steering check and an exhaust check. This can be done in a day so you’ll be back on the road in no time.
Our Silver package is recommended for a yearly check to give complete peace of mind as to the roadworthiness of your vehicle and keep it in tip-top condition. It includes a 48 point check and the same 12 month or 12,000 mile parts guarantee. In addition to all the points in the interim Bronze level service, a Silver service will check fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes, brake pads, wheel bearings and suspension, driveshaft, joints, gaiters and boots amongst other things.
If you have just purchased a second-hand car or have not had yours serviced for a while, then our ultimate full service package may be perfect for you. With 59 checks, including all of those covered in the Silver service, it is our most comprehensive offering. It also includes replacement of air filters, pollen filter checks, fuel filter checks, battery level checks, brake disc and drum checks and tyre checks.
Tyres in Pembroke
If you are searching for 'tyres in Pembroke near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Pembroke garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Pembroke
At Pembroke, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Pembroke carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Pembroke
Pembroke offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Pembroke
- Pembroke offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Pembroke auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Pembroke garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Pembroke offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such Arricultural services, Car Mobile Fitting, Truck Fitting, Truck Tyres, Diagnostics, Nitrogen, Car MOT and servicing and tyre delivery are also offered in Pembroke.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.