The team at Protyre Workington pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs including vehicle servicing and MOTs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans, 4x4s and agricultural vehicles from all leading manufacturers, including; Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental, the centre also boasts a laser wheel allignment system. The team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car MOT available at Workington
Car MOT in Workington specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Workington, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Car Servicing available at Workington
Protyre Workington offers three level of car servicing, to maximise the lifespan of your vehicle and keep it on the road as long as possible, a regular maintenance schedule is the smart way to get the best out of your vehicle.
Whether you opt for a Bronze oil service and filter check or a silver service at 6,000 miles, your car will deliver greater fuel efficiency and years of trouble-free motoring. Wear and tear is something that can be impossible to see - an annual gold service will ensure that little niggles don’t become big problems that are expensive to put right.
The costs of having a full service can seem off-putting but it’s more cost-effective than putting right years of neglect and we can offer a payment plan. Your car will also be safer to drive with improved handling and braking.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of having your car serviced regularly is the value that accrues when you offer a car for resale with a full service history. Not only does this make your car more desirable, but if your vehicle is under warranty, you may lose valuable cover if you don’t stick to the servicing schedule.
Tyres in Workington
We cannot overstate the importance of having good tyres on your vehicle; this means tyres that are correctly fitted and in fully roadworthy condition. Otherwise, the tyres on your vehicle could compromise more than just performance. They can mean the difference between life and death.
Our years of experience tell us that having the right tyres is not a luxury, it is a necessity. Poorly fitted, worn or damaged tyres can affect everything from the handling of your vehicle to its braking capabilities, putting the safety of you, your friends and family, and other road users at risk.
Fortunately, our tyre professionals are on-hand to offer you the help and advice you need to keep your tyres performing as they should and protecting everyone in the process.
How we can help
If you are searching for 'tyres in Workington near me', then our qualified tyre fitters offer a complete range of services, including helping you decide on the right tyres, checking the condition of those already on your vehicle and fitting any replacements in the most cost-effective and convenient way possible.
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised service. This means that we can help you whatever your budget and we can work around the time constraints of your schedule.
We offer a full range of high-quality tyres from reputable brands such as; Pirelli, Falken, Sumitomo and Bridgestone, as well as some lesser-known but still great quality brands. In our experience, a good choice of tyres is essential for our customers and ensures that we can provide precisely the tyres you need, based upon your budget, vehicle, driving style and mileage.
We can offer you advice as to the different types of tyres, including considering seasonal factors and deciding whether you need summer, winter, or all-year-tyres. We are also happy to discuss the benefits of various budget, mid-range, premium and run-flat tyres, as well as offering all of the advice you might need to keep you safe out on the road.
Our expert tyre fitters can talk you through the importance of keeping the same type of tyre on one axle and the merits (or not) of tyre rotation. Our free tyre checks enable us to verify the condition of your current tyres, including any damage, tread depth and unusual wear which may indicate underlying issues with wheel alignment, balancing or your suspension geometry.
Feel free to get in touch with us to book in your tyre fitting or free tyre check at a time to suit you.
Tyres in Workington
If you are searching for 'tyres in Workington near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Workington garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Workington
- Workington offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Workington auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Workington garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Workington offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Agricultural Services, Car Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Workington
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.