Westbury Protyre on Station Road is well located close to the railway station so customers can drop their vehicles off for servicing, MOT's and mechanical work. Protyre Westbury originally opened as Fast Fit Tyres in 1993 before becoming a Protyre centre in 2006. Protyre Westbury has adapted to local customer requirements and is an accredited Excel Agri centre and supplies and fits agricultural tyres for most makes and models for agricultural equipment.
The centre is also a truck tyre centre, Colin and his team will be pleased to discuss truck tyre management programmes with hauliers. As well as providing tyres for commercial use. Protyre Westbury supplies and fits tyres for cars, vans, 4x4, SUV's and is a ride in ride out motorcycle fitting centre. The Station Road branch is an accredited Michelin Centre and is a Pirelli Performance Centre with a gold rating. As well as Michelin and Pirelli tyres, Protyre Westbury have tyres available from all leading manufacturers including Continental, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Falken and Kumho. For motorbikes we have tyres available from all the leading manufacturers including Avon, Metzeler, Bridgestone, Pirelli and MIchelin.
Protyre Westbury also provides a comprehensive range of mechanical and a set price vehicle servicing offering as well as MOT's. To compliment the replacement of brakes, batteries, exhausts and the four wheel laser alignment machine Protyre Westbury are an accredited air-conditioning recharging centre. If its motoring related we will be able to help.
MOT and car servicing in Westbury, Wiltshire
If you’re looking for car servicing in Westbury, our professional technicians can offer you the right level of service for your needs.
Using only genuine manufacturer parts which come with a 12-month warranty, we undertake all types of major car servicing, from an interim service through to our comprehensive full-service package.
Types of service available
We are proud to offer a variety of service options to suit your needs as years of experience have demonstrated the importance of helping our customers keep their vehicles in tip-top condition with regular service checks. Having your vehicle regularly checked over by a qualified mechanic means it is more likely that any minor issues can be identified and fixed quickly before they become more troublesome (and expensive) at a later stage.
Which service suits your needs?
At Westbury we offer a three-tiered approach to servicing:
- Bronze Service - A 27-point check which includes a full engine inspection, oil and filter change, steering and exhaust system check and anti-freeze top-up. This is an ideal check-up between main annual services for those who clock up a lot of miles.
- Silver Service - a 48-point check which includes everything in the Bronze option with the addition of thorough inspections of components such as the driveshaft, wheel bearings, suspension, lights and battery. Your fan, alternator and auxiliary belts will also be checked for any early signs of damage. This is a good option if you’re looking for a comprehensive service which offers peace of mind and trouble-free motoring.
- Gold Service - Our top-of-the-range service features a 59-point check including everything from the Bronze and Silver options, with the additional measures of an air filter replacement, pollen filter, fuel filter and system check. The Gold Service is the ideal choice for you if you have recently purchased your vehicle, or it’s been a while since you last had it thoroughly checked over.
All our parts are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Not sure what service you need?
At Protyre, we’re proud to be the local garage you can trust, so if you’re unsure as to which service is best for you, we’ll be happy to offer our expect advice. Here are just a few of the key signs that will help you determine that your car needs servicing:
- Warning lights and the manual - Perhaps obviously, a warning light on your dashboard is a sign that something may be up, so don’t ignore them. Equally, your vehicle manual will usually tell you when your car needs servicing. Remember that having a full and up-to-date service history will help the resale value of your vehicle at a later stage too.
- Unusual noises or vibrations
- Ignition problems or the engine cuts out unexpectedly
Book with us for the best MOT in Westbury
If you need a Class 4 MOT - a legal requirement for all vehicles over three years old - book in with us today. We’ll ensure that your vehicle is inspected to rigorous standards to give you peace of mind with the minimum of hassle.
We aim to help you keep costs down too. Book now for the best MOT in Westbury. Add a service at the same time and get a discount too.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here