Protyre Warwick was opened in 2009 as a tyre centre. The location on Emscote Road had been closed for a number of years. The centre was officially opened by Manchester United football legend Denis Irwin on 6th October 2009.
The number of services offered by the centre has gradually increased to meet customer demand including motorcycle tyres and MOT's as well as servicing. Protyre Warwick was the first centre to become a Bridgestone Gold location and is renowned for its wheel allignment technology setting up road cars for motorsport and track days. The team continue to provide tyres for car, van, 4x4 and motorcycles as well as undertaking MOTs and servicing work. Protyre Warwick also undertakes work on brakes, batteries and exhausts. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Protyre Warwick Mechanical Services
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Warwick:
- Protyre Warwick offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Warwick auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Protyre Warwick garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car MOT and servicing are also offered by Protyre Warwick.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.
Protyre Warwick your local tyre experts
Are you certain that your current vehicle’s tyres are within legal limits? And do you know how to check?
It’s a legal requirement in the UK for all vehicle tyres to have a minimum tread depth of 1.6mm, although most experts agree that changing tyres when the tread reaches 3mm is the best option to ensure that braking and handling are not compromised. But you can’t just measure tyres in one place and hope that’s sufficient. The minimum tread depth applies to the main body of the tyre throughout its entire circumference and must extend for at least three-quarters of the tyre’s width.
A popular method for checking tyre tread depths is to use a 20 pence coin, inserted into the treads of the tyre. If any part of the outer band remains visible, the tyre is too worn and needs urgent replacement. But can you be sure you’ve covered every part of every tyre? There’s not a lot of room for errors either, as insufficient tread will cost you three points on your licence. That’s three points per tyre, so if you’re driving with four worn tyres, and the police decide to check, you could end up losing your licence!
But before you panic and type ‘tyres in Warwick near me’ into a search engine, just head for Protyre Warwick instead; we're on the Emscote Road. Our tyre professionals will check all your vehicle’s tyres completely free of charge, giving you an honest appraisal of their condition and lifespan.
If one or more new tyres is needed, we won’t try and steer you in the direction of the most expensive tyre brands. We provide tyres for all types of vehicles across price ranges, so you can choose premium tyres, such as; Pirelli and Michelin, as well as budget brands, including, Autogrip. There’s also a good selection of mid-range tyres too, so there really is an option for every budget.
We can replace tyres like-for-like, or if you have more specialist driving objectives, we can advise you as to the most suitable options. Run-flat tyres, for example, will let you drive home even when the tyre has suffered a puncture. This can be a good option for anyone who is unsure as to their ability to change a wheel at the roadside.
Make an appointment with Protyre Warwick today, and we’ll make sure that your vehicle’s tyres are providing you and your passengers with a safe and legal driving experience.
Car Servicing in Warwick
Car Servicing in Warwick offers three main car servicing packages: The Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. The Bronze package provides a check-up service and is perfect for those who cover high mileage, or frequently use their vehicle to travel around town. The Bronze package is designed to give motorists peace of mind between annual services and includes a battery check, inspection and top up of anti-freeze and an oil and filter change. The Silver package is an interim service package which maintains vehicle efficiency for longer and reduces the risk of breakdown. This makes it a superb choice for those who have recently purchased a vehicle which has not been serviced for a while. This package consists of everything included in the Bronze package, in addition to inspection of electrical component, together with brake pads, battery terminals, timing belt, alternator and more. Gold package is a full service package which is suitable for anybody who is looking for for hassle-free motoring and peace of mind whilst out on the road. This package includes all of the Bronze and Silver benefits, as well as a tyre condition check, radiator inspection, brake/disc drum check and engine inspection.
Car MOT in Warwick
Car MOT in Warwick specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Warwick, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability. Warwick proudly serving the following areas Guys Cliffe, Royal Leamington Spa, Budbrooke, Heathcote and the surrounding areas.