Originally opened as Batt Road Tyres in 1992 before becoming part of the Protyre network in 2006. As the name Batt Road Tyres suggests the centre has concentrated on supplying tyres for cars, vans, 4x4 and motorcycles until recently. Today customer demand has led to mechanical repairs and vehicle servicing being added to the available services for motorists. Protyre Slough continues to concentrate on tyres and related services. As well as providing tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Falken, Kumho and Runway. Protyre Slough boasts two state of the art John Beam laser alignment machines and can inflate tyres with nitrogen and undertake suspension work. Protyre Slough also provides and fits tyres for motorcycles and scooters from all the leading manufacturers including Metzler, Pirelli, Avon and Bridgestone. Today the centre offers mechanical repairs and servicing as well as the replacement of brakes, batteries and exhausts.
Servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Protyre Slough Mechanical Services
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Slough:
- Protyre Slough offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Slough auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Protyre Slough garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Air Conditioning, Diagnostics, Nitrogen and Tyre delivery are also offered by Protyre Slough.