Tyres in Slough
Originally opened as Batt Road Tyres in 1992 before becoming part of the Protyre network in 2006. As the name Batt Road Tyres suggests the centre has concentrated on supplying tyres for cars, vans, 4x4 and motorcycles until recently. Today customer demand has led to mechanical repairs and vehicle servicing being added to the available services for motorists. Protyre Slough continues to concentrate on tyres and related services. As well as providing tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Falken and Runway. Protyre Slough boasts two state of the art John Beam laser alignment machines and can inflate tyres with nitrogen and undertake suspension work. Protyre Slough also provides and fits tyres for motorcycles and scooters from all the leading manufacturers including Metzler, Pirelli, Avon and Bridgestone.
MOT and Car Servicing Slough, Berkshire
If it’s time to get your car serviced and MOT-ed then why not save time and money by doing them together at a combined price. You’ll keep costs low while being assured of the best possible results when you have your car professionally maintained by our team of qualified mechanics.
If you’re in Berkshire then search ‘MOT in Slough near me’ or ‘car servicing in Slough near me’ to find your local Protyre garage.
Car servicing in Slough near me at Protyre
Keeping your car serviced can be an unwelcome burden but there are good reasons to keep your car properly maintained. Regular checkups ensure that your car stays safe and runs efficiently, and you’ll notice the difference in your pocket when it comes to better fuel economy. A full service history can also help you get top resale value when it's time to sell.
If your car is making odd noises or you notice lights on your dashboard coming on and staying on, now’s the time to act. You can book a Protyre service online and there are three levels to choose from to suit your vehicle’s needs - getting a service isn’t always an exact science so have a chat with our professional technicians to sort out the best servicing plan for you. We have three to choose from:
Bronze service: this is the plan for you if you do plenty of commuter miles or longer distance travelling that clocks up the miles in a short time. This basic package includes an oil and filter change and a 27 point check including engine and exhaust inspection. Recommended every 6 months or 6,000 miles.
Silver service: if you need trouble-free motoring with complete peace of mind, then opt for the next level Silver interim service package with 48 checks including wheel bearings and suspension. Recommended every 6-12 months or 6-12,000 miles.
Gold service: this top of the range full service package includes all the Bronze and Silver options for a comprehensive 59 point check of your vehicle. This is ideal if you’ve just bought a second-hand car and need major car servicing. Recommended annually or every 12,000 miles.
We’ll meet your car servicing needs using genuine manufacturing parts with a 12 month warranty so you can drive with confidence.
Servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Find that “MOT in Slough near me” at your local Protyre garage
Your car needs to pass a class 4 MOT test every year, otherwise you’ll be driving illegally. Booking your MOT and service together not only keeps costs low because you only make one garage visit, but it also means you won’t be paying twice for the same essential checks. We schedule your MOT before your service so you’ll know what work needs to be done, saving you money.
The MOT will check your car for safety and performance issues to ensure that your vehicle is safe and roadworthy. If your vehicle is between 3 and 40 years old then you’ll need to renew the MOT annually. You can take the hassle out of booking your MOT by using our online system. Tests by our professional technicians take as little as one hour and you can book in for a free safety check to identify any issues before the MOT test.
Other Services in Slough
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Slough:
- Protyre Slough offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Slough auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Protyre Slough garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Air Conditioning, Diagnostics, Nitrogen and Tyre delivery are also offered by Protyre Slough.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.