The Protyre Manchester garage team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The auto garage specialises in mechanical repairs and MOTs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including; Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Protyre Manchester car garage boasts a John Beam Laser Wheel allignment system. The team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements.
Protyre Manchester offer MOTs - book online or contact the garage to book over the phone. The car garage also offers a 3-tiered car servicing structure. Choose from Gold, Silver and Bronze service packages with servicing options to suit any budget and mileage requirement.
Find out what's included in each of our service packages here.
Why not visit Protyre Manchester to get the best advice from our experts or, feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car MOT in Manchester
Car MOT in Manchester specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Manchester, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Car Servicing in Manchester
Car Servicing in Manchester offers three main car servicing
packages: The Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. The Bronze package provides a check-up service and is perfect for those who cover high mileage, or frequently use their vehicle to travel around town. The Bronze package is designed to give motorists peace of mind between annual services and includes a battery check, inspection and top up of anti-freeze and an oil and filter change. The Silver package
is an interim service package which maintains vehicle efficiency for longer and reduces the risk of breakdown. This makes it a superb choice for those who have recently purchased a vehicle which has not been serviced for a while. This package consists of everything included in the Bronze package
, in addition to inspection of electrical component, together with brake pads, battery terminals, timing belt, alternator and more. Gold package is a full service package
which is suitable for anybody who is looking for for hassle-free motoring and peace of mind whilst out on the road. This package includes all of the Bronze and Silver benefits, as well as a tyre condition check, radiator inspection, brake/disc drum check and engine inspection.
Other Services in Manchester
The following mechnical services are offered by Protyre Manchester:
- Protyre Manchester offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Manchester auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Protyre Manchester garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such Car MOT and servicing, Diagnostics, Truck tyre, Car and Truck Mobile Fitting service, are also offered by Protyre Manchester.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.
Protyre Manchester your local tyre experts
If you’re wondering ‘where is the best place to get tyres in Manchester near me?’ then Protyre has the answer! Our Ashton Old Road garage has a range of tyres and tyre-related services available to meet a wide range of needs and budgets. We can supply premium tyres from brands, such as; Bridgestone
, as well as more affordable options including Falken
, so whatever you are looking for, we can help. We supply a wide selection of different tyre types too. So whether you’re in need of winter tyres, all-season tyres, or specialist types such as run-flats, Protyre can help. Of course, we will also take care of fitting the tyres, balancing the wheels and disposing of your old rubber.
Buying tyres can seem like a complicated business; there’s a lot of information about the size and performance rating on the sidewalls of the tyres themselves, but if you need any guidance, our tyre professionals can help guide you. Alternatively, you can make use of the online tool on our website to find the right tyres for your vehicle. In order to get the best from your tyres in terms of grip, safety and fuel economy, you need to look after them properly This means making sure that you run them at the correct pressures, plus checking the tread for wear and damage. Some people also like to rotate their tyres by swapping them front to rear in order to even out the wear. Since modern tyres are often directional, however, you shouldn’t swap them from side to side.
There are some tyre-related tasks that you can’t carry out yourself. These include activities such as balancing the wheels to make sure that there’s no vibration, and checking the wheel alignment and tracking to ensure that the car drives and handles properly. At Protyre, our qualified fitters are experienced in carrying out these tasks. Our Manchester garage has a John Beam Laser Wheel alignment system and the team will be happy to advise you on any tyre-related issues.
You can use the website or just give the garage a call in order to book your car in for a free tyre check
, or to enquire about any of our other services. Whether you need new tyres, a puncture repair, wheel alignment or balancing, we’re here to help, with same day fitting and appointments available.