Tyres in Exeter
Originally opened as Exeter Tyre and Exhausts in 1993, our Protyre Exeter garage is ideally placed on the Marsh Barton Estate. Protyre Exeter has the largest range and stocks of tyres locally with over 13,000 tyres in stock in the adjacent warehouse. With same day fitting available on a large number of tyres, Exeter Protyre really can meet all your tyre requirements. The Protyre warehouse in Marsh Barton, Exeter means that all the leading tyre brands are available in minutes ready for fitting to vehicles, so car, van and 4x4 drivers and motorcycle riders are able to access some of the widest stocks of tyres from manufacturers such as Pirelli, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental and Michelin. Exeter Protyre offers a wide range of services to motorists including servicing, diagnostics, battery, brake and exhaust replacement.
Protyre Exeter auto garage has gained a reputation over the years for its ride in ride out motorcycle service. All of the leading motorcycle brands are provided and the centre has also built a reputation for providing both off road and on road motorcycle tyres. Buy online or visit Protyre Exeter car garage, where the team will be happy to help with your motoring requirements.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
MOT and Car Servicing Exeter, Devon
If your vehicle is coming up for its annual service, why not consider getting your service and MOT done together at your local Protyre garage? With one fixed price you’ll get great value and save on the costs of taking your car to the garage twice.
Car servicing in Exeter
Your annual service is designed to keep your vehicle running at maximum efficiency, whether you drive a brand-new car or an older model. Keeping up the service schedule of a new car is often essential for the warranty while basic servicing from oil filters to antifreeze can make sure that an older vehicle is protected against damage and can maximise its life span.
At Protyre, we offer a servicing package to suit everyone, from a basic Bronze check designed to deliver peace of mind for high mileage drivers to a Silver interim service that ensures trouble free motoring. Almost every make and model benefits from a full service, every 12 months, or 12,000 miles and our Gold package really sets the standard with a comprehensive 59-point check that comprises all the Bronze and Silver elements plus much more.
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to car servicing, so our professional technicians will focus on the needs of your make and model. Car servicing in Exeter and at every local Protyre garage is carried out using genuine manufacturers parts that come with a 12-month warranty. So, if you’re worried about that annoying noise or that dashboard light that won’t go off, book your car in for a quick check or major car servicing today.
The best MOT in Exeter
If your car is between 3 and 40 years old you’ll need to renew your class 4 MOT certificate every year. And while your annual service is no substitute for the MOT, or vice versa, there’s a definite overlap between the two that makes booking in for an MOT and service with our qualified mechanics a smart choice.
A service keeps your car running at peak efficiency and ensures that it’s in good working order. It also covers some of the same aspects as the MOT including checks on brakes and tyres as well as checking filters and oil, brake fluid and electronics. An MOT, on the other hand, focuses on safety and emissions, ensuring that your car is roadworthy.
Book your MOT before your full service and you’ll keep costs low with one low all-in price. Up to 80 per cent of issues that can be dealt with by major car servicing will be picked up at the MOT, saving you time and money. The hour spent giving your car a thorough once over for its MOT could save you at least an hour's worth of labour during your service.
Book your combined MOT and service package with Protyre
Whether you’re looking for great car servicing at low prices or the best MOT in Exeter for your vehicle, Protyre has you covered. With significantly cheaper costs than a national chain and qualified mechanics who can spot any issues during your MOT, our professional team can recommend exactly the right servicing package for your car so that you can hit the road with confidence.
Other Services in Exeter
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Exeter:
- Protyre Exeter offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Exeter auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Exeter garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Motorcycle MOT, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered by Protyre Exeter.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.