Tyres in Enfield
Protyre Enfield was originally owned by South African based Tiger Wheels and originally sold Yokohama exclusively. The centre is positioned on the A10 ideally situated for those travelling into London. From originally being a tyre only specialist, Protyre Enfield has added to the range of services to include servicing, suspension work, diagnostics, brakes, batteries and exhaust replacements as well as providing tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, Falken and Sumitomo. Protyre Enfield also holds an extensive stock of budget tyres to meet all your tyre needs.
Over the years Protyre Enfield have gained a following amongst the London motorcycle community. Bike commuters regularly call in to consult with the motorcycle experts on the most suitable tyres to meet their riding style. Protyre Enfield holds extensive stock of motorcycle tyres in stock from leading brands including Michelin, Pirelli, Metzeler and Bridgestone. The centre specialises in keeping stock of the lattest tyre and rubber components. Bikers can be assured that their tyres will be fitted by people who ride motorbikes themselves. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car Servicing in Enfield
If you’re wondering, ‘who provides reliable and trustworthy car servicing in Enfield near me?’ then it’s time to give us a call, or contact us online. Our professional technicians take great pride in their work and strive to deliver the best car servicing options to suit your exact needs. So whether your vehicle is in need of an interim service or a full service, you’ll discover that we have a suitable option at a price you’ll love. Our Bronze, Silver and Gold packages cover all types of service, right up to and including major car servicing, which is the perfect option if your car hasn’t visited a garage in a long time.
‘But what about car servicing in Enfield near me, when I’m a woman?’ is a plea that we’ve heard many times, and that we’ve responded to with a highly pro-active approach.
If you’re a female customer who’s fed up of being talked down to, made to feel uncomfortable, or if you worry about being 'upsold' products that your vehicle doesn’t really need, you can arrange your car servicing with us with complete confidence. That’s because we’re a FOXY Lady Approved garage, providing a safe space where you’ll be treated with the sort of courtesy and professionalism that, in fact, we offer to all of our customers, regardless as to gender!
MOT in Enfield
And if you’re wondering ‘What about an MOT in Enfield near me?’, we’re happy to report that we can provide a thorough class 4 MOT test (the most common type applicable to cars and vans) for your vehicle at sensible costs.
Every vehicle on the road needs to have an annual MOT test once it’s three years old. It’s a legal requirement and a failure to comply will invalidate your vehicle insurance. You won’t be able to renew your road tax without a valid MOT certificate, and if you’re found to be driving your vehicle unlawfully, you could be subject to prosecution, a substantial fine and points on your license.
The MOT checks that your vehicle is safe and roadworthy, so why would you put yourself, your passengers, and other road users at risk?
‘I’m searching for an MOT in Enfield near me, but I’m really short on time.’ This is something that we hear all the time. Taking time out of your day to organise your vehicle’s MOT test isn’t always convenient, and if you work, you won’t want to wait around for half a day while the test is being undertaken. But that’s not a problem when you book an MOT test with us.
You can book your slot online, or phone us for an appointment so you know exactly when the test will take place, which allows you to plan your day effectively. And if you decide to stay and wait while we test your vehicle, you’ll find a pleasant waiting area equipped with toilets, snack machines and tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as a TV and a selection of newspapers and magazines to keep you entertained while you wait.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Hybrid Car Servicing at Enfield
At Enfield, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Enfield carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Enfield
Enfield offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOTfor only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Enfield
The following mechanical service are offered by Protyre Enfield:
- Protyre Enfield offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Enfield auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Enfield garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Nitrogen, Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car MOT and Servicing are also offered by Protyre Enfield.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.