Protyre Enfield was originally owned by South African based Tiger Wheels and originally sold Yokohama exclusively. The centre is positioned on the A10 ideally situated for those travelling into London. From originally being a tyre only specialist, Protyre Enfield has added to the range of services to include servicing, suspention work, diagnostics, brakes, batteries and exhaust replacements as well as providing tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, Falken and Sumitomo. Protyre Enfield also holds an extensive stock of budget tyres to meet all your tyre needs.
Over the years Protyre Enfield have gained a following amongst the London motorcycle community. Bike commuters regularly call in to consult with the motorcycle experts on the most suitable tyres to meet their riding style. Protyre Enfield holds extensive stock of motorcycle tyres in stock from leading brands including Michelin, Pirelli, Metzeler and Bridgestone. The centre specialises in keeping stock of the lattest tyre and rubber components. Bikers can be assured that their tyres will be fitted by people who ride motorbikes themselves. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Protyre Enfield Mechanical Services
The following mechanical service are offered by Protyre Enfield:
- Protyre Enfield offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Enfield auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Enfield garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Nitrogen, Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car MOT and Servicing are also offered by Protyre Enfield.