The Protyre Bristol garage on Church Road, Lawrence Hill has had a mixed history. Originally built as a cinema before being demolished in the late 1950's and redeveloped as a department store. Protyre Bristol joined the Protyre network in 2005 along with Protyre Gloucester. Protyre Bristol auto garage has developed a reputation for its motorcycle ride in, ride out, tyre fitting service. Providing all the leading makes of motorcycle tyres including Avon, Michelin, Pirelli and Bridgestone. Protyre Bristol also provides tyres for car, van and 4x4 customers and will undertake all mechanical servicing and diagnostics work to compliment its MOT and servicing facility.
As well as providing and replacing brakes, batteries and exhausts Protyre Bristol car garage works on vehicle suspension we can fit tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, GT Radial and Falken all from stock held on site. Andy and his team will be pleased to recommend the most suitable tyres for your driving needs, whether they be long motorway drives or short trips around town.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Protyre Bristol Mechanical Services
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Bristol:
- Free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.