Richard and his team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs including vehicle servicing and MOTs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans, 4x4s and agricultural vehicles from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental, the centre also boasts a laser wheel allignment system. Richard and his team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car Servicing in Banbury
Car MOT in Banbury specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Banbury, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Car Servicing in Banbury
Car Servicing in Banbury offers three main car servicing packages: The Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. The Bronze package provides a check-up service and is perfect for those who cover high mileage, or frequently use their vehicle to travel around town. The Bronze package is designed to give motorists peace of mind between annual services and includes a battery check, inspection and top up of anti-freeze and an oil and filter change. The Silver package is an interim service package which maintains vehicle efficiency for longer and reduces the risk of breakdown. This makes it a superb choice for those who have recently purchased a vehicle which has not been serviced for a while. This package consists of everything included in the Bronze package, in addition to inspection of electrical component, together with brake pads, battery terminals, timing belt, alternator and more. Gold package is a full service package which is suitable for anybody who is looking for for hassle-free motoring and peace of mind whilst out on the road. This package includes all of the Bronze and Silver benefits, as well as a tyre condition check, radiator inspection, brake/disc drum check and engine inspection.
Tyres in Banbury
If you are searching for 'tyres in Banbury near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Banbury garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Banbury
At Banbury, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Banbury carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Banbury
Banbury offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Banbury
The following mechanical services are offered by Protyre Banbury:
- Protyre Banbury offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Banbury auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Banbury garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car MOT and Servicing and Air Conditioning are also offered by Protyre Banbury.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.