Tyres in Hemel Hempstead
Kipling Motorist Centre Hemel Hempstead was relocated to its current site Unit 5, Maylands Avenue in 2008. The centre was officially opened in a grand opening ceremony by Protyre Retail Director Simon Hiorns on 12th November 2008. The centre had originally been located next to the Hemel Stags Rugby ground. In common with other Kipling motorist centres the Hemel Hempstead location specialises in mechanical repairs, servicing and MOTs but has now built itself a reputation for a wide range of tyres from leading manufacturers including Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental and Michelin.
Kipling Hemel Hempstead is located next door to Screwfix on a purpose built trading estate. Meetesh and Craig will be pleased to advise on the best solution to any motoring need and will be happy to carry out a safety check on any vehicle. Why not purchase your tyres online via our website or through the centre.
Car MOT in Hemel Hempstead
Kipling Motorist Centres Hemel Hempstead - Team Protyre is a trustworthy garage for Class 4 MOT, you can easily book online using our automated booking tool. For your added convenience, we also offer same day MOT tests, enabling you to be in and out of the garage in just a few hours, taking the hassle out of looking for last-minute availability.
Our team at Kipling Motorist Centres Hemel Hempstead - Team Protyre mechanics guarantee that all vehicles are inspected to the highest possible standards and are given their MOT certificate as quickly and efficiently as possible. We also offer free retests should you car fail its MOT and we are able to complete all work that maybe required.
Car Servicing in Hemel Hempstead
Kipling Motorist Centres Hemel Hempstead -Team Protyre’s qualified technicians offer three main car servicing packages: The Gold, Silver and Bronze package. You can also rest assured that should any replacement parts are required during your service, Protyre only uses genuine manufacturer parts.
The Gold package is a full service package, ideally suited for those requiring major car servicing for complete peace of mind. Silver package is the ideal interim service package, designed to maintain vehicle efficiency for a longer period, in addition to reducing the risk of breakdown. The Bronze package is the most affordable servicing package. This is a check-up which is ideal for motorists who use their vehicles for travelling into the city, or those who tend to incur high mileage.
You can even opt to combine your MOT and car service for added convenience and a valuable cost saving at Kipling Motorist Centres Hemel Hempstead. Get an MOT for only £20.00 when booked with a car service.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Hybrid Car Servicing at Hemel Hempstead
At Hemel Hempstead, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Hemel Hempstead carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Hemel Hempstead
Hemel Hempstead offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Hemel Hempstead
- Hemel Hempstead offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Hemel Hemstead auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Hemel Hempstead garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Hemel Hempstead offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Aircon, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered by Hemel Hempstead.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.