The first of the Kipling Motorist centres Kipling Crawley - Team Protyre is located close to Crawley Hospital and uses some of the same buildings as the original Kipling Cake Factory from which it draws its name. The Kipling motorist centres joined the Protyre network in 2008, with this centre specialising in mechanical repairs and MOTs.
Tyres in Crawley
The Kipling Protyre Crawley garage has been extensively refurbished in the last year to improve facilities for customers and increase the number of services available. The centre now provides an extensive range of tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental, GT Radial and Falken.
As well as providing tyres and undertaking MOTs and services the centre will replace brakes, batteries, wiper blades, bulbs and exhausts. Kipling Protyre Crawley uses the buying power of the Protyre network to ensure the widest range of tyres at the best possible prices and prides itself on not being beaten on price. Buy your tyres today online or visit our Crawley centre where Alan and his team will be happy to help with all your motoring needs.
MOT and Car Servicing Crawley, West Sussex
If you have found yourself typing ‘car servicing in Crawley near me’ or ‘MOT in Crawley near me’ into search engines, in the hope of finding a reliable, local garage, then look no further. Protyre’s experienced team of technicians offer a comprehensive array of servicing and MOT options for our customers, ranging from major car servicing through to minor interim checks, depending on your needs and requirements.
Car MOT available at Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley
Kipling Motorist Centres Crawley- Team Protyre offers same-day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage within a couple of hours, as well as taking the hassle out of worrying about last-minute availability. If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT around the Crawley area, then you can easily book online at Protyre.
The Kipling Motorist Centres Crawley- Team Protyre has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment in order to improve the services and facilities available, with the centre having specific expertise in MOTs and mechanical repairs.
If you've been searching for " MOT in Crawley near me " you'll find that Protyre also specialises in low-cost MOT’s, with prices beginning from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the UK, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre. Our professional technicians will check and certify your vehicle whilst you relax in our comfortable waiting area.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT around the Crawley area, then you can easily book online at Protyre. For added convenience, Protyre also offers same-day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage within a couple of hours, as well as taking the hassle out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Car Servicing available at Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley
When it comes to car servicing, a one-size-fits-all approach will not work, as different makes and models of cars will all require very different things out of a service. Kipling Motorist Centres- Crawley offers three main servicing packages: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
The Bronze package is designed to give motorists peace of mind between annual services and includes a battery check, inspection and top up of anti-freeze, together with an oil and filter change. Our Silver package includes everything included in the Bronze package, together with inspection of electrical components including battery terminals, brake pads, timing belt, alternator and more. With our Gold package is a full service package which is aimed at anybody looking for hassle-free motoring and peace of mind when they are on the road. Same day appointments are available for all our servicing options.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Hybrid Car Servicing at Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley
At Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley
Kipling Motorist Centres - Crawley offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOTfor only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Crawley
- Crawley offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Crawley auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Crawley garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Crawley offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Car Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Crawley.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.