Offering vehicle tyres from many manufacturers, including; Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, GT Radial, Goodyear, Hankook and Falken with same day fitting available on a selection of tyres in Milton Keynes can meet all your motoring needs. As well as car tyres the centre offers tyres for vans, motorbikes and 4x4 vehicles. Other services offered include MOTs, servicing, exhausts, batteries, brakes, suspension and wheel alignment. Buy online or visit Protyre Milton Keynes and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help you with your motoring requirements.
Car MOT in Milton Keynes
Kipling Motorist Centres Milton Keynes - Team Protyre professional technicians can carry out your Class 4 MOT. All cars need an annual MOT once they have reached their third birthday, this checks that they are roadworthy. If you are not sure when your test is next due, our online MOT checker will tell you and you can then book an MOT with our Milton Keynes garage. If on the off chance your vehicle fails its MOT and you leave it with us for repair then you’ll get an MOT retest free of charge too. We are also able to offer same day MOT appointments. Milton Keynes proudly serving the following areas Fishermead, Bradwell, Loughton, Eaglestone and the surrounding areas.
Car Servicing in Milton Keynes
Kipling Motorist Centres Milton Keynes - Team Protyre offer three easy to understand levels of car servicing that deliver a thorough check-up, interim service and full service for any make and model of vehicle.
If you do plenty of commuter miles and you need to drive with confidence, book online for our Bronze service. With 27 checkpoints, oil and filter change, engine and exhaust check, this service package is designed with the high mileage motorist in mind. Looking for trouble free motoring? You need our Silver service package that covers all the Bronze service options plus light and battery checks, suspension inspection and belt checks. Our Gold package delivers major car servicing at an incredible price. Including all the Bronze and Silver options, this package looks at 59 checkpoints and delivers a comprehensive checkup that meets all the needs of your annual service.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Tyres in Milton Keynes
Protyre Milton Keynes specialises in the best tyres for every budget. Whether you need a quick and cheap replacement after a puncture or you’re in the market for premium tyres from Pirelli, our tyre professionals are here to advise you. To find your nearest garage just search ‘tyres in Milton Keynes near me’ to get the best value for money with same day and next day fitting available on thousands of tyres.
It may surprise you that our qualified fitters think that premium tyres represent the best value for money. They may cost more than mid-range or budget options but their combination of handling, fuel efficiency and safety features means they’ll outlast other tyres, giving you outstanding value. That’s because premium tyres are the result of the latest research and technology, creating compounds that can deal with all road conditions. If you can’t stretch to premium, many mid-range tyres from manufacturers such as; Falken, or Sumitomo are a great option, they’ll last considerably longer than budget tyres. Budget tyres can be an option for a second car with low mileage but they’re a false economy in the long run. If you want to get the best balance between quality and value, just ask our tyre professionals for their recommendations.
For everyday motoring, you could use an all-season tyre, especially if you live in a region with mild winters where the temperature never really drops much below zero. But you’d be wise to consider dedicated winter and summer tyres if you drive in challenging conditions. Winter tyres use softer compounds designed to give exceptional grip in snow and ice when the temperature consistently falls below 7C. Summer tyres, on the other hand, offer excellent performance on warm and wet roads. The problem with a hybrid solution such as an all-weather tyre is that it can’t match the grip and handling of specialist tyres. You may also require run-flat tyres with their stiff and strong sidewalls that can be driven for up to 50 miles after a puncture. Or 4x4 tyres with specialised and ultra-deep tread patterns that make short work of muddy conditions.
Whichever tyres you require, Protyre Milton Keynes can help. Just search using our handy online tyre finder and book your all-inclusive price online, or, drop into MK Tyres for a free tyre check, advice and a cup of tea! With same day fitting and appointments available.
Other Services in Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Milton Keynes auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Milton Keynes garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Milton Keynes offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Car Mobile Fittings, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Milton Keynes.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.