Originally established by Jim Jeffries over 60 years ago Jeffreys High Performance Tyres moved to its current location in Warrington in the year 2000.
The centre prides itself in providing an exceptional level of customer service and holds extensive stock from manufacturers including Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Falken and GT Radial. It also specialises in wheel allignment, holding the widest variety of stock from its own warehouse.
As well as providing tyres for all needs the centre recently began undertaking servicing work, including brakes, batteries, wiper blades and bulbs. Neil and his team will be pleased to advise you on the best tyres to meet your driving needs. Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Jefferys High Performance Tyres Warrington - Team Protyre Mechanical Services
The following mechanical services are offered by Jefferys High Performance Tyres Warrington:
- Jefferys High Performance Tyres Warrington offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Jefferys High Performance Tyres Warrington auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Warrington garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Diagnostics, Nitrogen, Car Servicing and Air Conditioning are also offered by Jefferys High Performance Tyres Warrington.
Car Servicing Warrington, Cheshire
Car servicing is one of those jobs that we all know we should be getting around to booking in, but often it slips the mind. This is especially true if the car is running fine with no problem, and even more so if it is a new car that hasn't even been in for an MOT yet.
However, even if your car is driving like a dream, it is really important to get it serviced at least once a year; more if you cover a lot of miles. Not only will it keep you as safe as possible on the road, but by showing that you have a full-service history, you can help maximise the resale value of your car. For car servicing in Warrington, our qualified mechanics are highly skilled in servicing all makes of vehicle, so don't feel you need to pay main dealer prices!
We offer a comprehensive range of services and only ever use genuine manufacturer parts, which come with a full guarantee of twelve months or 12,000 miles. We believe that our oil service, full service, interim service and major car servicing offerings represent the best value for money, as well as extra peace of mind.
For those who drive a lot, perhaps for work, we offer an interim oil service which includes a 27 point check and a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee on all parts. We check your engine and this also includes an oil and filter change.
Our Silver package keeps your vehicle in great condition for an annual check, it can also help to keep costs down. It comprises 48 checks, including the fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes and brake pads
Our fantastic Gold package has a whopping 59 checks, including all of those covered in the Silver service. This is our most comprehensive offering.
So, for the best car servicing in Warrington, simply get in touch with our friendly, expert team today.
Car MOT in Warrington
Your car needs to pass a class 4 MOT test every year, otherwise you’ll be driving illegally. Booking your MOT and service together not only keeps costs low because you only make one garage visit, but it also means you won’t be paying twice for the same essential checks. We schedule your MOT before your service so you’ll know what work needs to be done, saving you money.
The MOT will check your car for safety and performance issues to ensure that your vehicle is safe and roadworthy. If your vehicle is between 3 and 40 years old then you’ll need to renew the MOT annually. You can take the hassle out of booking your MOT by using our online system. Tests by our professional technicians take as little as one hour and you can book in for a free safety check to identify any issues before the MOT test.
ADAS Calibration Specialists in Warrington
Jeffreys High Performance Tyres - Team Protyre have Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) calibration equipment installed so our highly-trained technicians can accommodate vehicles with this new technology. ADAS is designed to avoid collisions and accidents by offering technologies that alert the driver to potential problems, or to avoid collisions by implementing safeguards and taking control of the vehicle.
Book ADAS calibration