Protyre Gloucester was opened as a tyre fitting centre in 2000 having been converted from a Comet Electrical store. Protyre Gloucester is located on the Bristol Road, Gloucester's very own tyre alley and is ideally located on one of the key routes into the centre of Gloucester. Matthew and his team will be shortly opening a new MOT bay to compliment the existing servicing and mechanical work that Protyre Gloucester undetakes.
Protyre Gloucester offers a mobile car tyre fitting service for customers, visiting customers homes and work places to fit tyres. Companies can also benefit from onsite workplace vehicle tyre checks. Protyre Gloucester will fit tyres to cars, vans, 4x4's and SUV's and has gained an excellent reputation for its work on motorcycles. A compete range of tyres is available from stock for any driving or riding style. With motorcycle tyres from key manufacturers including Avon. Dunlop, Michelin, Pirelli and Bridgestone available from stock and car tyres from premium manufacturers including Continental, Goodyear, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Falken, Kumho and BF Goodrich. The centre also offers wheel alignment, computerised vehicle diagnostics, batteries, brakes, lights, bulbs, exhausts and nitrogen tyre filling. Protyre Gloucester is proud to be gold level Pirelli Performance Centre and a Michelin accredited centre,
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Protyre Gloucester Mechanical Services
The following mechanial services are offered by Protyre Gloucester:
- Protyre Gloucester offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Protyre Gloucester auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Gloucester garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car Mobile Fitting service and Nitrogen are also offered by Protyre Gloucester.