Nick and the team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre known as Elmbridge Tyres joined the Protyre network in 2017. The centre specialises in supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Falken, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Nick and the team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Car MOT available at Swadlincote
Elmbridge Tyres Swadlincote- Team Protyre offers MOT test which includes your lights, steering, brakes, mirrors, seat belts, windscreen, tyres, horn, bumpers, sears and doors. The body condition, exhaust and emissions are also inspected, as are less obvious items such as the number plate, bonnet catch and wiper blades.
Don’t fail your test because of small avoidable oversights. It is easy to check your own tyres for wear and damage before the test. Likewise, check those bulbs and wiper blades, a common cause of failures. You can also visit Elmbridge Tyres Swadlincote in advance and let our qualified technicians give your vehicle a quick look over; for example, we can check your oil levels, tyre pressures and examine your brakes.
Car Servicing available at Swadlincote
Elmbridge Tyres Swadlincote-Team Protyre offers best car servicing with three level packages: the Bronze, Silver and Gold. The Bronze package can be described as an interim service, with prices from only £79. This package consists of a 27-point check of key components, ranging from the steering to the exhaust system, in addition to an oil service and filter change.
The Silver package at Elmbridge Tyres Swadlincote involves a 48-point check which covers everything already featured in the Bronze package, in addition to a number of other checks. These checks range from gaiters, to inspection of lights, auxiliary belts, wheel bearings and the battery, in addition to checking the fan/alternator, driveshaft and the vehicle's suspension. Prices for the Silver servicing package start from just £109.
The Gold package available is a full service which comprises a 59-point check which includes everything already featured in the Bronze and Silver packages. Additionally, the gold package comes with air filter replacement and checking of fuel filters and systems, in addition to a pollen filter check and more. Costs for the Gold servicing package start from just £169.
Tyres in Swadlincote
If you are searching for 'tyres in Swadlincote near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Swadlincote garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Swadlincote
At Swadlincote, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Swadlincote carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Swadlincote
Swadlincote offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Swadlincote
- Swadlincote offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Swadlincote auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Swadlincote garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Swadlincote offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such Agricultural services, Truck Mobile Fitting, Truck Tyres, Diagnostics, Car MOT and servicing and tyre delivery are also offered in Swadlincote.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.