CTS Wheels & Tyres - Derby - Team Protyre provide a complete range of services for the motorist for car, van and 4x4 tyres. The garage also has a state of the art wheel alignment system using the latest technology. Providing a comprehensive range of mechanical services including a fixed price servicing menu. The garage also offers tyres from all the leading manufacturers
as well as mid-range manufacturers Falken
. On top of this the garage is also able to offer MOT test checks for all class 4 vehicles
via a third party. Free vehicle checks are available throughout the year and the garage will be pleased to undertake brake, battery, tyre, lights and wiper blade checks all Free of charge. Why not visit our garage to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available. CTS Wheels & Tyres Derby for all your automotive needs in the Derby area.
Car Servicing in Derby
If you find booking your car in for a service is a hassle, think again. At your local Protyre garage you can book online for major car servicing
or free health checks
that ensure your car is performing at its best.
Our professional technicians know that there’s no one size fits all solution when it comes to getting your car serviced. They work to the highest standards for every make and model, using genuine manufacturer’s parts with a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty for peace of mind motoring.
The Protyre Approach
At Protyre we take a flexible approach to car servicing, offering you three different packages adapted to your motoring needs.
Our Bronze oil service is ideal for drivers who routinely cover high mileage and can be carried out at any point in the servicing cycle when you need peace of mind motoring. We’ll check and replace oil and filters for superior high mileage performance.
A Silver service is the smart choice if you require trouble-free motoring and you need an interim service that checks steering and suspension. One of the main benefits of regular servicing is smoother handling and better fuel economy and the Silver package is designed with those objectives in mind.
Our top of the range full service, the Gold servicing package, is the perfect choice whether your car needs its annual full service at 12,000 miles, if you’ve just bought a new car with an uncertain service history or your car is under warranty.
Car MOT in Derby
Car MOT in Derby specialise in low-cost MOT’s, with prices starting from only £29.95. As one of the largest DVSA-approved test centre networks in the country, thousands of vehicles pass their MOT with Protyre every year. We ensure that all vehicles are inspected to impeccable standards and are given their MOT certificate.
If you are looking for a sensibly-priced class 4 MOT at Derby, then you can easily book online using our automated booking system. For even greater convenience, Protyre offers same day MOT tests, allowing you to be in and out of the garage in just a couple of hours, taking the stress out of worrying about last-minute availability.
Tyres in Derby
If you are searching for 'tyres in Derby near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Derby garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Derby
At Derby, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Derby carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Derby
Derby offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Derby
- Derby offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Derby auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Derby garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Derby offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such Agricultural Services, Car Mobile Fitting, Truck Tyres, Truck Mobile Fitting, Diagnostics, Nitrogen, Car MOT and servicing and tyre delivery are also offered in Derby.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.