The team at Coombe Garage Tyres - Team Protyre, pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The garage specialises in tyres for cars, vans, 4x4s, commercial and agricultural vehicles from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Falken and Continental, the centre also offers wheel allignment, MOTs and vehcile servicing. The team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. The garage also offers a 24 hour mobile tyre service with emergency call out available.
24 Hour Mobile Tyre Service
Whether you have a flat tyre or are need of new tyres, Coombe Garage Tyres - team Protyre can help. Our mobile fitters will come to your home, office, or, will provide roadside assistance, wherever you may be. Why not give us a call for more details about this fantastic service?
Office hours phone: 01275 859859
Out of hours phone: 07887570083
Our 24 hour mobile fitting service regularly cover these areas: Nailsea, Clevedon, Long Ashton, Backwell, Congresbury, Wrington, Redhill, Bristol Airport, Winford, Chew Magna, Bishopsworth, Bedminster, Pill, Portishead, Gordano, Clifton, but we are more than happy to help if you are outside these areas.
Car Servicing, Nailsea, Somerset
Regular servicing is highly recommended for cars of any age and is particularly important if you’ve just bought a new car that needs a full service. At Protyre, we take the hassle out of booking your regular service. Just search ‘Car Servicing in Nailsea near me’ to find your nearest Protyre garage where our fully qualified mechanics are waiting to recommend the right service package for your make and model.
Does my car need servicing?
If the engine light stays illuminated on the dashboard or you’re experiencing strange sounds or vibrations when driving, the chances are that your car needs servicing.
This is the best way to keep your car running efficiently. Something as simple as keeping the fluid levels topped up can mean you avoid a major car servicing oversight and can reduce your motoring costs in the long run.
What are the benefits of regular car servicing?
Looking after your car means that you can enjoy trouble-free motoring for longer. And you’ll notice the difference every time you drive and fill up at the pump. You can also catch any issues before they become major problems. If your car is under warranty you’ll need to stick to a servicing schedule.
One of the major benefits of adhering to the car maker’s servicing schedule is to preserve your vehicle’s market value. A full service history can make your car much more attractive and easier to sell.
Car Servicing in Nailsea near me
Our professional technicians will be able to recommend the best servicing package for your car, whether you cover a high mileage and need a Bronze oil service and check up, an interim service with our Silver package or the premium Gold package for an annual service at 12,000 miles.
All servicing packages use genuine manufacturer’s parts with a 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty for complete peace of mind. If you want to enjoy hassle-free motoring, why not contact us today.
Why not visit our centre to get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Tyres in Nailsea
If you are searching for 'tyres in Nailsea near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Nailsea garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Nailsea
- Nailsea offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Nailsea auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Nailsea garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Nailsea offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Agricultural Services, Car Mobile Fitting, Truck Tyres, Truck Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Nailsea.