Chemix Autocentre Stourbridge - Team Protyre offer vehicle tyres from many manufacturers including; Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, GT Radial, Goodyear, Hankook and Falken with same day fitting available on a selection of tyres Chemix Autocentre Stourbridge - Team Protyre can meet all your motoring needs. As well as car tyres the centre offers tyres for vans, motorbikes and 4x4 vehicles. Other services offered include exhausts, batteries, brakes, suspension and wheel alignment. Buy online or visit our Chemix Stourbridge centre and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help you with your motoring requirements. Chemix Stourbridge joined the Protyre family in 2014.
Car MOT available at Stourbridge
Chemix Autocentre Stourbridge – Team Protyre is made up of highly qualified mechanics who are able to undertake an affordable class 4 MOT, in addition to carrying out MOTs for light vans, as well as 4x4’s. Our team of technicians strive to ensure that all customers have a hassle-free experience, with vehicles being inspected to the very highest of standards.
For your added convenience, Chemix Autocentre Stourbridge also offers same day appointments slots, meaning your vehicle can be in and out in just a couple of hours. Costs of MOTs start from only £29.95, making it one of the most affordable MOTs available.
Car Servicing available at Stourbridge
Chemix Autocentre Stourbridge – Team Protyre offers the best car servicing
with three different service packages available suit all motoring requirements. The Bronze oil service
package acts as an interim service, with prices from just £79. The Bronze package includes a 27-point check, including steering check, oil and filter change, exhaust system check, anti-freeze top up, engine inspection and more.
The Silver service
package is perfect for any motorists seeking trouble-free driving and peace of mind whilst they are out on the road. Consisting of a 48-point check, the Silver package includes everything included in the Bronze package, with the range of checks including auxiliary belts, fan, alternator, lights, driveshaft, battery, gaiters, joints, wheel bearings as well as suspension. The prices for Protyre’s Silver service package start from just £109.
Gold package is a full service
package which is perfectly suited to motorists who may have recently purchased a new vehicle, which has not been serviced for a while. This package consists of a comprehensive 59-point check which encompasses everything already included within the Bronze and Silver packages, as well as air filter replacement, checks on the fuel filter and system, pollen filter check and much more. The prices for Protyre’s Gold servicing package start from just £169.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Tyres in Stourbridge
If you are searching for 'tyres in Stourbridge near me', you’ll find the best tyres and best tyre services here at Chemix Autocentre – Team Protyre. Having the best range of tyres to choose from is only half the battle; you also need to know which of them suits your vehicle and your driving style. That’s why Protyre garages are always the sensible choice; our tyre professionals are always on hand to offer advice based upon years of experience. If we can’t answer a particular question on the spot, we’ll find the answer for you.
There is no “one size fits all” solution for motorists or bikers. The best tyre depends on your vehicle, terrain, weather, driving habits and your aesthetic preferences. Choosing tyres is an opportunity to optimise the vehicle for handling, mileage, fuel economy, quiet running, dry braking, safety in the wet, icy conditions, local weather, heavier loads, a smoother ride or a better look. To help you do this we stock premium, mid-range and budget manufacturers, including; Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental, Sumitomo, Falken, Sumitomo and Michelin.
At Chemix Autocentre – Team Protyre you won’t be kept waiting long for new tyres to be fitted. Fitting tyres to rims and rims to vehicles both require considerable know-how and expertise, why not grab a free tea or coffee in our reception whilst your waiting for your new tyres to be fitted by our experts? So, if you are looking for assistance with tyres in Stourbridge, get in touch with our well-equipped garage, with same day fitting and appointments available.
Other Services in Stourbridge
- Stourbridge offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Stourbridge auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Stourbridge garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Stourbridge offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Motorcycle Tyres, Aircon. Car Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Stourbridge.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.