Bert and the team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre known as Bell Silencer joined the Protyre network in 2016. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Bert and the team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available. MOTs can also be booked direct with the centre.
Bell Silencers - Team Protyre Mechanical Services
The following mechanic services are offered by Bells Silencers
- Bell Silencers offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Bell Silencers auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Swindon garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such Tyre delivery, Diagnostics, Car MOT and servicing are also offered by Bells Silencers.
ADAS Calibration Specialists
Bell Silencers - Team Protyre have Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) calibration equipment installed so our highly-trained technicians can accommodate vehicles with this new technology. ADAS is designed to avoid collisions and accidents by offering technologies that alert the driver to potential problems, or to avoid collisions by implementing safeguards and taking control of the vehicle.
Book ADAS calibration
Hybrid Car Servicing at Swidon Hooper Place
At Bells Silencers Swindon Hooper Palce- Team Protyre, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Bells Silencers Swindon Hooper Palce- Team Protyre carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Swindon Hooper Place
Bells Silencers Swindon Hooper Palce- Team Protyre offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOTfor only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing